The 'N' Word

Fresh

Sooo... I decided to give in and let this white guy holla at me who I've been fobbing off for a while

I think majority of his boys must be black because today this is what his text read...

'Nigga u dnt holla at ur motherf*ckin boi'

LOL too comfortable

darling, that white lad's a mug

inbox me for the real obroni experience.. cheers x

LMFAO

Sooo... I decided to give in and let this white guy holla at me who I've been fobbing off for a while

I think majority of his boys must be black because today this is what his text read...

'Nigga u dnt holla at ur motherf*ckin boi'

LOL too comfortable

I dunno about comfortable, the guy sounds like a douche tbh.

Up your standards.

In all the time I've spoken to him he's never spoken to me like that before so it was quite a bit of a shock. If I've never heard that word in somebodies vocabulary in the whole year and a bit I've known them... I'm not gonna just assume they're douche.

@David... I had my reasons and he knew them. Just because I was fobbing him off doesn't mean I was talking to any other guys at the time. And I know for certain he was still doing his thing with other females.

• Downvote 4

gosgraphic1.gif

Maryland Gazette (Green),Annapolis, February 23, 1758.

RAN away from the Subscriber, in near Meherrin River, in Bertie County, North-Carolina, the 7th of April last, Two Negro Men Slaves, viz. Jamie, an Eboe Negro, about 35 or 40 Years old, about 5 Feet 10 or 11 Inches high, well made, of a yellow Complexion, and is very sly and crafty .....(proof Ibos have been on a sly from day). Had on when he went away, a white Cotton Jacket and Breeches, an Osnabrigs Shirt, a Pair of Yarn Stockings, and Country Made Shoes. John, about the Age and Stature of the other, says he was born in France, has the same Sort of Cloaths with the other, is much pitted with the Small-Pox, small hollow Eyes, walks very upright, with his Toes inclined inwards. Whoever apprehends the said Negroes, and conveys them to me, shall have Four Pistoles Reward for each; and if they secure them, and send me Word where they are, Three Pistoles Reward for each. HENRY HILL.

you can never 'reclaim' a word with such history. stupid dumb american wannabees.

gosgraphic1.gif

RAN away from the Subscriber, in near Meherrin River, in Bertie County, North-Carolina, the 7th of April last, Two Negro Men Slaves, viz. Jamie, an Eboe Negro, about 35 or 40 Years old, about 5 Feet 10 or 11 Inches high, well made, of a yellow Complexion, and is very sly and crafty .....(proof Ibos have been on a sly from day). Had on when he went away, a white Cotton Jacket and Breeches, an Osnabrigs Shirt, a Pair of Yarn Stockings, and Country Made Shoes. John, about the Age and Stature of the other, says he was born in France, has the same Sort of Cloaths with the other, is much pitted with the Small-Pox, small hollow Eyes, walks very upright, with his Toes inclined inwards. Whoever apprehends the said Negroes, and conveys them to me, shall have Four Pistoles Reward for each; and if they secure them, and send me Word where they are, Three Pistoles Reward for each. HENRY HILL.

you can never 'reclaim' a word with such history. stupid dumb american wannabees.

How is this proof ibos are sly?

gosgraphic1.gif

What if the passage said

"Whoever apprehends the said Africans"

Should we be scared to use the word African then?

gosgraphic1.gif

What if the passage said

"Whoever apprehends the said Africans"

Should we be scared to use the word African then?

but it didnt, and even if it did..then like Negroe, a word from 'African' would have been fashioned to carry the same weight as N******,

@supermalt....its not actually proof just funny to read a description like that written in 1758, and i still hear it used today to describe ibos. (by nigerians)

dave thats what the tomfoolish Americans and wannabee americans who use the word on regs to describe each other claim

as you never said how you responded its only reasonable to assume you replied "comfortably" as well

I didn't respond. And he hasn't texted me back either *shrugs*

not replying is letting him know that that sh*t can run

and for him to think that he could get away with saying that to u - should make you question how you carry yourself no send

^^^

venom uve slipped again

ur real ip is showing

you defo live in islington

:rofl:

WRONG 'UN

i cant believe this sh*t

who are you really

ur a d*ckhead. i dunno why you think you're somehow some IP tracker Cos youve been made a mod

this isnt the first time ive used an IP stating islington

and not every Proxy is going to identified as a proxy when you do your simple Google check.

if you thought that was some discovery you made then a Mod is the smartest youll ever attain. idiot

not replying is letting him know that that sh*t can run

and for him to think that he could get away with saying that to u - should make you question how you carry yourself no send

I didn't reply because I was shocked & didn't know what to say so I left it.

I don't need to question how I carry myself just because he decided to behave like a clown. I've never spoken to him in a way in which inclines that that behavior is acceptable around me. Which is why I said he's become comfortable and I assumed he only hangs around with black people. Why else would he feel the need to say it?

^^^

venom uve slipped again

ur real ip is showing

you defo live in islington

:rofl:

WRONG 'UN

i cant believe this sh*t

who are you really

ur a d*ckhead. i dunno why you think you're somehow some IP tracker Cos youve been made a mod

this isnt the first time ive used an IP stating islington

and not every Proxy is going to identified as a proxy when you do your simple Google check.

if you thought that was some discovery you made then a Mod is the smartest youll ever attain. idiot

yhyhyh

ur a bigger fraud then the uncles of lagos

ive always had my suspisicons of ur weird self and being a mod has allowed me to cement those suspicions

so ur chilling in islington whilst claiming to be in canada what for - e rep?

what a clown