The Sack Race 2012/2013

Mame Biram Diouf

Would love to get rafa in tbh.

cant see who would come to us tho, and dont want harry f*ck*ng redknapp.

Mate you are absolutely delusional.

You support QPR you're bottom of the league you should be excited by the name Redknapp being linked to you.

You really think Rafa Benetiz is gonna f*ck with some small fry team like yours?

Harry would instill the sort of team spirit that you need and would keep you up.

Quote me.

Dont harry's wife always want them to live in southampton or somthing??

cant see him driving up to blackburn every day

2CF9DB3C-E967-4407-A0B7-5E66E4BD29A9-6430-000005190ED7E126.jpg

swear for the england role they said the FA wanted harry to move to middlands as its nar the new centre of excellance or some sh*t

but harry wife was adamant that they stay near southampton

The FA never wanted 'Arry.

Redknapp rubbished claims that he was not offered the job because of a reluctance to move to Burton upon Trent, where England's new HQ, St George's Park, is located.

"I read my wife didn't want me going to Burton every day but she doesn't even know where I go now and she doesn't know where Burton is!" Redknapp said.

"There's a Burton's (menswear shop) 10 minutes form where we live. She probably thought it was there."

And Zamora is exactly the type of player QPR need, he's got a few goals and they've generally done better with him in the side.

The rest of the team looks trash though, lol @ Nelsen being your CB.

I'm looking at their squad and it's just flabbergasting how such sh*t was put together and still remains.

Can't believe man said we will NEVER be in that situation again and Derry, Mackie and Hill remain in the squad, comedy gold.

Woulda been better going for more players for fees and less wages, woulda had a much better squad.

Rafa

:D

If Rafa cos Torres will beast

Quote me NOW

It has to be him, He's been lurking around like the fat woman with halitosis at a Wedding, Chelsea are effectively now 6 pints down and a few spirits and cocktails into a sesh and will go in for the kill.

It might actually work out though and they may go onto having a medium (it won't be long) term marriage.

Torres on the other hand looks shot.