When keeping it real goes wrong....

Guest M12

Mum is probaly one of them racist white women who sleep with black men. One girl I have known since a kid is like that always telling me to date white women black women are ugly etc yes she has a mix race son.

Next ting use to be like my own can service drive me and pick me up from work. She would say black bitch, paki etc when driving past black/Asian women always dated black.

Other girl I was in her house 3 weeks ago with Asian guy and her sister. Before we started f*ck*ng we all sat down talking watching tv. Then they were talking about how they don't like black girls. Then saying to the Asian breh why do you guys have small cocks etc.

Think allot of these women are threatened by black women

@ Jigglypuff - Did you not see fit to put these women in their place?

To be honest I don’t really value their opinions, I have tried in the past and its like talking to a brick wall so I find it a waste of time but it is a good insight to how many actually think, that why you should choose baby mums carefully Must be bare youths who heads are filled up with this rubbish talk

I swear if you end up breeding someone from a difference race it's so important that you stay active in your childs life as possible. We must avoid creating these lost psyduck looking yutes at all cost.

I agree 100% :lmao:

How did you get into the music industry when you were in it esqui?

My mums worked at London Records for 30-odd years from about 75-95 so was in good stead with people when it became Warners

My brother worked there as a post boy working in facilities and he asked the head of Press if I could do work exp there, and he said yeah

After I did that I though there is no way I'm going back to school cuz this sh*t's too much fun, I get to hang out with people that are older and have more of a connection with mentally and musically etc so as soon as I finished my GCSEs I rang them up to be like Yo do you have somewhere I can just sit and help out?

After about 4 months they took me on as an assistant cuz I made a good impression, bear in mind I was still 16, my brother had long since left to pursue another career

Since then I've done other things and feel very lucky to have the opportunity to do so

My mums worked at London Records for 30-odd years from about 75-95 so was in good stead with people when it became Warners

My brother worked there as a post boy working in facilities and he asked the head of Press if I could do work exp there, and he said yeah

After I did that I though there is no way I'm going back to school cuz this sh*t's too much fun, I get to hang out with people that are older and have more of a connection with mentally and musically etc so as soon as I finished my GCSEs I rang them up to be like Yo do you have somewhere I can just sit and help out?

After about 4 months they took me on as an assistant cuz I made a good impression, bear in mind I was still 16, my brother had long since left to pursue another career

Since then I've done other things and feel very lucky to have the opportunity to do so

Not a send for you personally but this is how a lot of white people end up getting their first steps in employment. Some of these same people will turn round in 20 years and say why cant jermaine from Brixton do what I did. Work myself up from the bottom. They forget the reality that generally when an ethnic minority makes that call they have no connection to anyone of influence who can even set them up with the opportunity to work for free. That's the problem we are seeing now. If you're black and from a different background you need a piece of paper and some experience to even sit down and work for nothing. If your white being

Someone's nephew or friend of a friend can be enough to get you the same opportunity.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To be fair to esquilax my mum and dad use to run a Dance music distributors in te dad of acid house etc. they had allot of trainees allot of the black people kicked mostly white people who stayed. Only one black person I think done well not sure if she still does music but when there company closed down. She was head hunted by renk records if you know it stuff they were very big in the jungle days.

Esquilax I was at Sony doing some mastering work (that's how I roll) there was a white youth in a hoody who had to Make me cups of tea. Was that the equivalent to what you was doing?

Not a send for you personally but this is how a lot of white people end up getting their first steps in employment. Some of these same people will turn round in 20 years and say why cant jermaine from Brixton do what I did. Work myself up from the bottom. They forget the reality that generally when an ethnic minority makes that call they have no connection to anyone of influence who can even set them up with the opportunity to work for free. That's the problem we are seeing now. If you're black and from a different background you need a piece of paper and some experience to even sit down and work for nothing. If your white being

Someone's nephew or friend of a friend can be enough to get you the same opportunity.

It's no secret that nepotism and back scratching is the first step to any white person's career, so I don't / wouldn't take it as a personal send

I have a 'story' in a sense that I actually got fired from that job and subsequently had nothing, and it was me being proactive and catching the attention of people who had no idea who I was that got me where I am right now, so while I agree that the scales are tipped vastly in my favour I still had to show people that I'm not just any white breah with the connections and that I'm actually quite good at what I do

Esquilax I was at Sony doing some mastering work (that's how I roll) there was a white youth in a hoody who had to Make me cups of tea. Was that the equivalent to what you was doing?

I'd get the coffees from across the road but my boss was safe and would always buy me one as well, so basically yea

Making the tea is nothing to be ashamed of tbh, I was 16 fresh out of secondary working at a major label, I'll make as many f*ck*ng cups of tea as they want me to

• Upvote 1

It's no secret that nepotism and back scratching is the first step to any white person's career, so I don't / wouldn't take it as a personal send

I have a 'story' in a sense that I actually got fired from that job and subsequently had nothing, and it was me being proactive and catching the attention of people who had no idea who I was that got me where I am right now, so while I agree that the scales are tipped vastly in my favour I still had to show people that I'm not just any white breah with the connections and that I'm actually quite good at what I do

What do you do?