When keeping it real goes wrong....

Guest M12

If you owed the chicken shop, she aint saying sh*t. Plus like she ain't smelling the chicken and chip fat off you.

Plus the amount of these chicken shops which wash money is STUPID.

Lol the amount of dilly shops up here is ridiculous, so bait.

Charging £1 for chicken and chips which is your most popular meal how many do you have to sell to make enough profit to pay staff members, rent and bills? And free sauce and salad is optional.

niggas dont wanna work in no chicken shop

I don't think I've ever seen a black person working in a chicken and chip takeaway.

Always asians,turks or greeks.

ur wrong, ive seen a few. shocking even seen them working in an indian run chicken shop. but alas, she was on her phone blasting patois, completely oblivious to customers...and served me WHILE ON the phone chatting sh*t to her friend. the other shop the guy was on bbm and HAD to send that message before acknowledging the customers.

Black people just have very little customer service skills. Not all Black people, the type that you can look at and know they have bad customer service skills.

Black people not originating from England basically. And not all black people not originating from England. Carribeans.

Not all Carribeans either. Jamaicans, my people, have f*ck*ng terrible customer service skills, but thats because their normal speaking voice sounds like they're arguing.

I hate black people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think I've ever seen a black person working in a chicken and chip takeaway.

ur wrong, ive seen a few. shocking even seen them working in an indian run chicken shop. but alas, she was on her phone blasting patois, completely oblivious to customers...and served me WHILE ON the phone chatting sh*t to her friend. the other shop the guy was on bbm and HAD to send that message before acknowledging the customers.

Was this that chicken shop in Clapton around 7 years ago babes?

• Downvote 1

theres one in stockwell, which seems to be run by black people

and black people can be found workin in macds, kfc an burger king

so sweepin statements about black men not wanting to work in a chicken shop dont go over

its nothing to laugh at, a job is a job is a job, better than being unemployed

Black people just have very little customer service skills. Not all Black people, the type that you can look at and know they have bad customer service skills.

Black people not originating from England basically. And not all black people not originating from England. Carribeans.

Not all Carribeans either. Jamaicans, my people, have f*ck*ng terrible customer service skills, but thats because their normal speaking voice sounds like they're arguing.

I hate black people.

the whole customer service thing is getting ALOT better

an ive noticed this in a number of food shops now

refill in brikky today, excellent customer service from all staff

i see a lot of the customers are still renk tho

Pride will leave you poor

People are always getting ahead of themselves

Take the f*ck*ng orders and smile and accept it

If you're still takin those orders 5 years down the line then you're not build for success

+1

• 6 months later...

Bookmaker jailed for 12 years for shooting man who 'c**k-blocked' him when he tried to chat up women in a club

• Leslie Ammah, 23, shot Ashley Toppin-Hector, 19, when the teenager stopped him from chatting up a group of women
  • The women had spurned Ammah's advances and asked victim for a lift home

article-2302931-190B306A000005DC-269_306

A bookmaker who shot a teenager in the stomach when he stopped him flirting with a group of young women was jailed for 12 years today.

Leslie Ammah, 23, flew into a rage when Ashley Toppin-Hector, 19, thwarted his efforts of chatting up fellow clubbers at a south London bar.

During the confrontation he pulled out a handgun and fired a single round at his victim's stomach.

Mr Toppin-Hector escaped serious injury after the weapon misfired and the bullet barely penetrated the skin and did not cause any internal injury.

Ammah, who was working as a William Hill cashier, was later identified thanks to his distinctive gold tooth and blue stripey top.

After an Old Bailey retrial he was cleared of attempted murder but convicted of causing grievous bodily harm and possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.

Jailing him for 12 years, Judge Christopher Moss QC said: 'You have been found guilty of the sort of gangster-like criminal conduct that blights the streets of so many of our cities.

'It is people like you who make those streets so dangerous for law-abiding young people, often late at night

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2302931/Bookmaker-jailed-12-years-shooting-man-stopped-chatting-women.html

hate c*ck blocks

bet the guy dont do it again

I hate black people.

hahaha

not really ting didnt even penetrate the yutes skin properly

thats not the point, surely its an question of his intent

he shot him in the stomach

but he wasnt trying to kill them?

i suppose if he was he might have shot him more than once