Lightskin niqqas and their feelings smh

Guest chap44uns

One mans mountain is another mans mole hill.

one man's hoe is another man's wife more appropriate

Not really, he had a problem, he couldn't process it, this is the result. The problem just happened to be a woman, it's unfortunate death is still death and this dude has a mother, father family etc.

Being strong doesn't mean looking down on the weak either,

• Upvote 5

I can see what he was trying to do with the voice in his video. Trying to be like that other Fred guy who was caking from his youtube ones. This one has 30 million views.

His voice is normal in this one.

He still comes across gay in this tbh.

Wtf @ that first vid

/

The chick in the second vid is niceeeee though

One mans mountain is anothermans mole hill.

one man's hoe is another man's wife more appropriate

Not really, he had a problem, he couldn't process it, this is the result. The problem just happened to be a woman, it's unfortunate death is still death and this dude has a mother, father family etc.

Being strong doesn't mean looking down on the weak either,

Strong post.

Certain man need to allow the heartless personas on here, it's wearing thin.

To the d*ckheads talking about 'rest in piss' and these things, I sincerely hope karma doesn't come round near to you. Same guys would hope to get an 'R.I.P topic' on here if they dropped out...you're not real.

/

My boy's ex broke up with a guy and he ended up committing suicide on a webcam in front of her. Emotions are powerful.

/

About people are 'weak'. Anyone who can't control their emotions is weak minded, it doesn't matter if that emotion is anger, love, hatred, envy, lust. Know yourselves.

Some of the 'weakest minded' people would never admit it. I sight nuff weak hearts in this thread still.

You chat the most shit

Who in their right mind hopes to get an RIP topic on VIP in the event they end up dead?

:/

So what cos I cant control feelings of joy that makes me weak?

Fuck off

My posts get you the ragey, alie? Control your feelings, you wet flannel.

Man went from SLK to the Vodafone call centre. Any failed MC who has clearly spent too long online and developed a tough skin.

Yeah you are weak, I said it and you know it. I don't rate you or your attitude. You BLATANTLY would expect an R.I.P SHIESTY topic on here don't chat fuckery you prick. You've spent the last 10 years bouncing between Staylocked, RWD and the other online forums to get some sort of presence. Please do fuck off and die silenty.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

mother theresa said suffering was a gift from god so she can go fuck herself too 

and yeah it's selfish, same as that royal baby woman

now her children dont have a mother because she couldnt suck it up 

this dargs parents are now minus a son cuz he couldnt suck it up

the trail of devastation left is unbearable, so yeah it's selfish, tell me it's not with a straight face boss

The guy who killed himself was clearly a mug.

From his attention seeking tweets, to his taking pics in the bathroom with a rose in his hand, to posing with a gun to his head and adding an instagram photoeffect before posting it

Utter fuckwit

Thats aside from killing yourself over a blatant ho...most men at some time or another have had some heartbreak and wanted to die, but this guy was clearly an idiot in life, so him committing suicide while tweeting is hardly something shocking

If more of his ilk did this the world would not be a worse place

I think he's just throwing around words with no sense of perspective, so let's try

Esq, the day Necksta removed Your glasses, slapped You then put Your glasses back on for You (as per Your open challenge)

if something happened to him that same night in the club, would You be sympathetic?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My posts get you the ragey, alie? Control your feelings, you wet flannel.

Man went from SLK to the Vodafone call centre. Any failed MC who has clearly spent too long online and developed a tough skin.

Yeah you are weak, I said it and you know it. I don't rate you or your attitude. You BLATANTLY would expect an R.I.P SHIESTY topic on here don't chat fuckery you prick. You've spent the last 10 years bouncing between Staylocked, RWD and the other online forums to get some sort of presence. Please do fuck off and die silenty.

TBF noone gives a shit how you feel fok bwai

your word has no value in the real world plus ya pops half dead and you a fok niqqa so his legacy dies with him

might as well follow this youts lead an body yourself

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2