Labour

Thun

1 hour ago, Drift said:

He managed to convince over 60% of Labour voters to remain. He did his job.. this is all on Cameron.

And prior to this Brexit madness, Labour on a high. They'd taken back London, managed to get a mixed race brudda as mayor of Bristol and were ahead on polls.

Trust me these snakes have been waiting for the opportunity, they were hoping for Khan to be wiped out in the elections before Brexit so they could stage their resignations on Twitter.

Traditional Labour voters don't win elections, it's the swing seats that do and he's never had a government in waiting to replace the current. 

I understand the snaking. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thun said:

This is great to see labour in the gutter with corbyn destroying the party even further

Aint even got a strong leader to take over, these are good times

You do know one of the fundamental features of a strong government is to have a strong opposition party yeah? 

Interested to know why you want a weak opposition party.

How will that be a good thing for the British people?

No insults or sarcastic responses needed. Genuinely interested in hearing your opinion on this. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

You do know one of the fundamental features of a strong government is to have a strong opposition party yeah? 

Interested to know why you want a weak opposition party.

How will that be a good thing for the British people?

No insults or sarcastic responses needed. Genuinely interested in hearing your opinion on this. 

We have an emerging opposition party, UKIP

Why does it have to be always labour or cons who are always pro war, Farage was not 

• Downvote 4

19 minutes ago, Thun said:

We have an emerging opposition party, UKIP

Why does it have to be always labour or cons who are always pro war, Farage was not 

Same UKIP with one seat in the house of commons? 

How they can provide a strong opposition to a majority government?

I'm all for other parties having seats and influence. But a FPTP voting system that is Utopian. If the Lib Dems were never able to achieve it in a two party system. 

As a democratic society we need checks and balances. For that we need a strong opposition government to our majority government. 

Labour totally lost touch with who they were meant to represent though. Every time you listen to any of them debate now they still have zero people in the party who seem to represent that British working class. I think they have lost a lot to UKIP. Just a shame 4 Million votes gets you nothing. But I expect UKIP to benefit from Labours demise right now. I'm happy to be out of the EU but it's quite sad what is happening inside this country.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Gambino said:

Labour totally lost touch with who they were meant to represent though. Every time you listen to any of them debate now they still have zero people in the party who seem to represent that British working class. I think they have lost a lot to UKIP. Just a shame 4 Million votes gets you nothing. But I expect UKIP to benefit from Labours demise right now. I'm happy to be out of the EU but it's quite sad what is happening inside this country.

tumblr_inline_o60kq9v2EA1rb5pth_500.gif

15 hours ago, Gambino said:

well said

personally this whole farce if Jeremy goes I am not going to vote for labour and im 100% not voting conservative these guys are killing the party. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...