Pokemon Go

Thizz

Fucked thing is I swear you have to actually walk the thing weren't clocking no miles when I was  in the car

I would advise not to even use those 2km eggs use the 5 or 10's instead there's better Pokemon in them

/

Bumped into some young trainers as we were all tracking a squirtle in Gladstone park there was like 4 of them

How can one of the youts battery die when he was trying to catch it ????

Real pain

• Upvote 3

LMAO 

Was driving somewhere last night and Squirtle popped up at some lights caught him and the ting froze was screwing thinking he wouldn't be there when I got it working again.

Squwop is alive and well though thankfully. 

/

Egg's defo don't hatch if you're driving think there's a speed limit by boys telling me 20mph been driving mad slow everywhere but still ain't going any quicker.

If you've got turntables you can turn them on and place it on there apparently. 

Guest Blacksheet
8 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Fucked thing is I swear you have to actually walk the thing weren't clocking no miles when I was  in the car

I would advise not to even use those 2km eggs use the 5 or 10's instead there's better Pokemon in them

/

Bumped into some young trainers as we were all tracking a squirtle in Gladstone park there was like 4 of them

How can one of the youts battery die when he was trying to catch it ????

Real pain

Trap god

mate the servers been down ever since i got this shit 

Got my walking shoes on

lets go

The anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church in the US is the location of a "gym" in the game, and players planted a pink "Clefairy" Pokemon called Love is Love there. The church has responded with a series of social media posts calling the Pokemon a sodomite.

:lol:

Nearly got stabbed 

3 yutes in full december weather gear were in this alley that i done a sudden change of direction and speed increase into just off the a10 

defo took them by surprise 

managed to talk my way out of it and bond with the kids, explaining im tryna catch a pokemon

was it worth it for a nidoran i think not 

Also walking in circles outside a shop defo not going in there for a few weeks

Kervan is a gym you know :rofl:

Need to go visit.   I'm not even looking at the road when crossing.

Tried to catch a pokemon at the gym and i was getting mad looks thinking i'm trying to take a pic.. the Zubat was mad hard to catch ffs 

I'm finding new historic buildings in the ends, games telling me when it was built and what for etc, just want some pokeballs brah

Game will turn people into zombies, might have to uninstall.  Nintendo >>>

• Upvote 1