Forbidden Fruit

Lens

Them women that You like, that possibly likes You, but for whatever reason, You're just not allowed to go there

Could be some attachment to Your friend, ie their family member, ex,friend of Your own family, work colleague, Your ex and You know it will never work for the exact reason You broke up for in the first place.

In this situation now where I have to see this person but I have to keep composure and make sure I don't do something I will regret.

My natural response is to see as many other women as possible and hopefully just lose interest as my roster is so full 

Anyone else with experience and/or reliable tactics to keep clear?

LINKED A WHOTE GIRL THE OTHER DAY - after she admitted to ,me that she tactfully made her way closer to me (i was jamming at the bar).... her and her friend

linked her now and we were talking etc etc, and she was saying that her ex was black but it couldnt work out because of the choice of female he chose (namely her... being white)

that prob should have been my que to be like yeahhh im in the same boat boy... but didnt; just wanted to bang

nevertheless i banged

• Upvote 3

a lot of my boys have GOOD LOOKING GIRLFRIENDS

I CAN EASILY SAY TO THEM 'YOUR GIRL IS SEX' BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL NEVER MOVE TO HER - BUT I FULLY FULLY FULLY RESPECT MY RELATIONSHIPS WITH MY BOYS

THIS ALL GOES BACK TO GUYS CHEATING..... ITS ALL YOU.... YOU DONT HAVE TO CHEAT IF YOU DONT WANT TO YOU KNOW.... BLOODY EXCUSES