Wastemen and Wastewomen celebrating...

Apache

let me go Q for ages. spend MY moneyget some long contract THEN CELEBRATEi dotn get itu spending money, taking time out, stading in the coldthen HAPPY about it?hummmmmmmmm
Its called successful BRANDING.
Apples marketing team>>>>>
said this from daybut for mesomething that i actually need with cutting edge technology >>> something 2 years old wrapped in style
You say this but im sure you dont go Primark for jeans.Everyone gets snagged somewhere, somehow.
primark aint exactly cuttin edgei wont loook tooo lowbut look at the ipodthe clothes analogy doesnt even come into it, the Apple stuff they make just looks good, the hardware gets outdated quickeven u have to have a cut off point, their chargin too much for this phone and it offers nothing new
Nah I meant everyone goes for style at some point, even over needs.

You dont see no black people in these queues.
They showed black people in the queues buying the iPhones on tv today.I swear black people fall for hype the most?
too many irresponsible role models?that whole front like you've got more money than you have state of mind?

The queues over here were nothing like the ones in the USA.Which had more to do with us just being really cynical about the whole Apple thing.Can't imagine why someone would celebrate being tied down to a carrier on a heft price plan with a phone that will become old hat early next year (hint hint!).Your better waiting it for it to be released in France cause it will be unlocked on release. France doesn't permit phones being locked to one carrier without the option for change. That being said the Euro is proper strong so that might be a bit pricey...You guys do know that Apple have stopped people paying for iPhones with cash @ Apple stores plus its 2 per person...Rumour is they're going to try and stop UK buyer buying them from France and Germany.

I was gonna get the N95 8GB and sell my normal N95 but me thinks I am not going to after all.The extra cost is not really worth it but something new and sparkly makes me wanna buy it.