You open the cupboard under the stairs

Guest Radio Raheem...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That kinda sh*t cnt be real. That looks like something from Eight Legged Freaks.It would clutch onto ur face if u tried to box it.
trus the spiders in australia regularily kill ppl
I knowww.They have no mercy.
its okay jodiei'll protect ya1 shotgun blow 2 ne spider that looks at u biggrin.gif
:D

That kinda sh*t cnt be real. That looks like something from Eight Legged Freaks.It would clutch onto ur face if u tried to box it.
its okay jodie i'll protect ya1 shotgun blow 2 ne spider that looks at u biggrin.gif
its kooli f*ckin hate spiders neways so its a win win 4 meget 2 b trigger happy and e-protect u :D

its okay jodie i'll protect ya1 shotgun blow 2 ne spider that looks at u biggrin.gif
its kooli f*ckin hate spiders neways so its a win win 4 meget 2 b trigger happy and e-protect u :D
:D:D My e-spider protector.

Did Radio Raheem actually take that? (Haent read the whole thing)Thats absolutely disgustingI dont know what I'd do, you cant even repeatedly box that with a shoe
Nah I didn't my uncle in australia sent me it, you can't get spiders like that in England, it's from...ausju9.jpg
LOL @ the spider having a health bar.

Did Radio Raheem actually take that? (Haent read the whole thing)Thats absolutely disgustingI dont know what I'd do, you cant even repeatedly box that with a shoe
Nah I didn't my uncle in australia sent me it, you can't get spiders like that in England, it's from...ausju9.jpg
LOL @ the spider having a health bar.

I would standardly take can of lynx and lighter.Or more likely run away and call some professionals ASAP.

shared a room with one of these for a few weeks,its ok they dont move wen yr awake,just wen u wake up ull see em on the other side of the roomand yh they wont harm you just kill off any dangerous spiders etc and maybe lay eggs in yr brainu can train them to bring u yr paper/slippers etc and theyre very loyal

all that "we keep the big spiders 2 kill off little poisneus spiders" talk is bullshityeh yeh yeh a lil spider cud bite u n kill ubut ur hench pet spider is gonna walk on ur face n suffocate u n lay eggs inside u while u sleep