Have you ever been this drunk?

NORA BATTY

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got drunk enough to spill my drink on my friends decksfall back and hit my head on a door and leave a girl screaming my name like something major had happenedaccidentally break my friends garden ornament (was some massive garden vase) that his mum bought recentlyGot on my friends mic and starting saying some random messall this happened in one night

Drunkest I have ever got is I was hotting up nuff people saying "Are you trying to take me for a fruitcake fam?! Do I look like raisins, dough, bananas?! Do I look like you can put me in the oven?". I also fell over and was laying on the floor until someone decided to pick me up off of it. Also was walking round in circles in the girl's garden talking on the phone to my girlfriend and my trousers were falling down. Got taken home, and carried into bed. Thankfully, I didn't get a hangover or throw up.

Drunkest I have ever got is I was hotting up nuff people saying "Are you trying to take me for a fruitcake fam?! Do I look like raisins, dough, bananas?! Do I look like you can put me in the oven?". I also fell over and was laying on the floor until someone decided to pick me up off of it. Also was walking round in circles in the girl's garden talking on the phone to my girlfriend and my trousers were falling down. Got taken home, and carried into bed. Thankfully, I didn't get a hangover or throw up.
LOL

When i was at Tenerife.I just went out somewhere, my boys left me, and when i woke up i was back at my hotel. Man didnt even have the key to the door lolDon't remember anything that happened, had all my valubles in my pocket as well. Hate them ones, you don't even know how you got back or what you did, apart from getting pissed.

went some girls yard with few bredrins and my girl and som'a her matesme and my boy started shotting vodka( i already drank about8-10 beers and some vodka and coke )all i remember was drinking vodka shots, then jamming on couchfount out next dayi was collapsed on the girls toliet being sick got in taxi to go my girls yard, and i was chatting bare fraff to cab drivergot to my girls yard had to get striped to my boxerswas being sick all on my girls bed, on her side and pillowand me and my boy went through 2-3 bottles of vodka, i only remember doing 1 lolwoke up non the wiser, little hung over so had fry up and was blessed