Have you ever been this drunk?

NORA BATTY

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rofli remember one time i was so drunk that i ran into the girls toilets in a club and when they were like 'wtf why you in here' i said 'it wasnt me'
loooooli find if you cant remember anything, talk to your mates u were with that nightwhen they tell u things it will jog ur memoryi was at a party, got there early, left later, was pretty wastedi called 1 pal the next day like "when did u leave" he said i walked back to the west end with you lol (well he didnt actually say lol)once he said that i remembered everything, which way i went home, even what i got to eat lol

Those pictures are foul. I'd yank that womans nipples to wake her up.I've drank h-alot in the past. Once I couldn't remember frig all from the day before and everytime i asked my friend what happened she'd just stare at me.Second time was at my Mum's law firm's christmas party. Spent half night vomiting, next day couldn't eat.. Haven't been that drunk since.

I remember once when I done 1/4 Jack Daniels with coke the rest neat.Some girl was saying to me "If you come back to mine we'll carry on the party" there was a group of people standing there waiting for some reply, I played with her boobs for a bit and then shouted "WHEN'S MATCH OF THE DAY ON".Some boy shouted "It's finished" and I shouted back "ADAM, WHEN'S MOTD ON?" and then said to everyone "f*ck this I'm going to watch MOTD"Everyone was staring at me 'cause they had to go home. The girl went home on her own.She was fat tho biggrin.gif

those pics were jokes...and LMAO at Titan's fruitcake bars!one time my friend had a drink up at her house and we all got really drunk....people were dancing on top of the shed and vomiting over the fence into the next door neighbours garden!and one pizza delivery man on his motorbike got harrassed for free pizza (we didn't get it!)oh wait....even worse than that...another friend had a drink up...all girls...we all got drunk and started kissing each other...needless to say we were all pretty embarrsed when we remembered that in the morning.i don't really get drunk anymore, when i was was young it seemed fun but as i get older doing crazy stuff like that don't seem as appealing.

I aint gunna lie i went to one Malia reunion ting this year at Skegness. Was F'ed went to a rave on the first night and me and a couple of my goons were carrying bottles of Alize. They wouldnt let us in the dance with them so we stashed them outside. When i got lean i kept duckin out and sneaking the bottles back in. 3 bottles of alize later the next thing im waking up in my bed the morning after. ....what i missed....*My phone had some txt saying "hi this is kayleigh (the girl you were kissing and hugging last night, just thought id txt you my number"*My boys were saying that when they got yard i was being sick out the window....only problem was the window was closed.*Later that day i found a reciept in my wallet for fish and chips that i must have brought after the dance. lol now im scared of Alize....Bacardi breezers are me!! haha

Drunkest I have ever got is I was hotting up nuff people saying "Are you trying to take me for a fruitcake fam?! Do I look like raisins, dough, bananas?! Do I look like you can put me in the oven?". I also fell over and was laying on the floor until someone decided to pick me up off of it. Also was walking round in circles in the girl's garden talking on the phone to my girlfriend and my trousers were falling down. Got taken home, and carried into bed. Thankfully, I didn't get a hangover or throw up.
LOL
LMAO

Drunkest I have ever got is I was hotting up nuff people saying "Are you trying to take me for a fruitcake fam?! Do I look like raisins, dough, bananas?! Do I look like you can put me in the oven?". I also fell over and was laying on the floor until someone decided to pick me up off of it. Also was walking round in circles in the girl's garden talking on the phone to my girlfriend and my trousers were falling down. Got taken home, and carried into bed. Thankfully, I didn't get a hangover or throw up.
LOL
LMAO
biggrin.gif

I remember when i was drunk in Ministry (of all places) couple years ago.I had pure trouble tryna walk too so i was walking down the stairs and swinging my arms about all over the place and shouting, and on the stairs were some boys and girls. As i musta been swinging my arms, i slap-banged one of the boys right in his face. Everyone was jus in shock, but they cud see i was drunk so luckily no one tumped me bk.