Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

lol i doubt if that denise awell cause only lucas saw it, so they might be some twist ... lol @ when they in the car and ben talking about if he can do dance classes in pen lol when phil switched hahah....i hope the show ben going into pen for the first day like what did they did to dino and Chelsea a few years back

f*ckin hell ben cried his eyes out like an actualy baby. i thought he was just gonna be sobbin the entire time and not shut up so that the judge couldnt get a word in lol.

he will get mentally damaged in pen, people like that would need to be moved to the loony bin or some kind of security for the pyscological disturbed.

its obvious tho whats gonna happen. in true eastenders style, he will go pen and then come out and be some kind of hard nut. :lol:

f*cks sake.

Don't like seeing shows express their views on religion , let alone a soap, let alone f*ck*ng eastenders.

Fair enough neither religion is coming off well w/r/t Lucas/Saeed plots but atleast with Lucas it's clear that he is crazy as f*ck. Saeeds 'born free' speech was written by some d*ckhead to make their views on Islam known.

Pricks