Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

tbh the games been like this as long as i can remember.

No groups of 3 or more guys unless you turn up mad early.

One light skinned/white guy to every 2 dark skin bruddas. If theres anyone tall, hench, tatted or remotely intimidating looking you will need women in your group.

tbh the games been like this as long as i can remember.

No groups of 3 or more guys unless you turn up mad early.

One light skinned/white guy to every 2 dark skin bruddas. If theres anyone tall, hench, tatted or remotely intimidating looking you will need women in your group.

dem blueprints to a good nite there

I AIN'T ROCKING CHINOS NO WAY.

THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME LAUGH I SWEAR THEY SAY ABOUT THERE IBIZA RAVES IT'S ANYTHING GOES PEOPLE FROM ALL DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE WEARING WHAT THEY WANT.

IT'S MOST DEFINATLEY BRUM COUNCIL / POLICE TRUST ME.

but your white dunno what your prob is tbh

You know what gives me joke. There wasn't any beef at the last one except for some lads who fit the Ibiza profile :lol:

lol always is

/

Lahi if a man says too many guys etc.... use the "my girlfriend and her mates are just parking up...should i wait for her" line and come back with couple tings....

f*ck beggin to get in a rave, whenever boucers act up i just keep it moving, he just betta hope da yung bucks aint wid us kus that fire exit WILL get invaded

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

:/

yh

Breaking news coming in tonight of sad, shocking scenes at a BlackBerry media party that has ended with violence.

A night meant to promote RIM's BBM and BlackBerry Music services (held at a South East London venue, with popstar Jessie J performing to a celebrity-studded crowd) has been marred by reports of a late night fracas at the event that resulted in a stabbing at the Pulse nightclub.

While details are sketchy at the moment, sources are stating that at least one person has been stabbed following a "stampede" towards the club's cloakroom, with a puncture injury likely in the neck caused by a broken bottle.

The victim, described as a man in his 30s, was taken to an east London hospital in a "serious" condition, according to police at the scene. Onlookers took to Twitter, reporting "huge" amounts of blood.

One man was arrested and is in custody. All guests remaining at the party were asked to stay on site while police took details of the attack.

No official word yet on the night's disturbances, and we're still waiting on validation of the many Twitter reports beginning to come in.

The sad, brutal news adds further woes to the struggling BlackBerry brand, whose consumer division struggled last year following service outages and being implicated in the London riots, leading the company to state last week that they would be focussing on their enterprise products.

We'll update this post as we hear more word on the precise details of what occurred.

Below are just a few of the many tweets which have been circulating tonight following the incident: