Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

I GOT GASSED WHEN STAY SCHEMING & IM A BOSS CAME ON, however, there was couple dimes in the place , not bad not bad, other than that; it was nothing but bunch of average looking chicks fronting like they're halle berry: Learnt the lesson the hard way: so close to chris brown check this ugly bitch for talking fraff,anyways I enjoyed my confabulation & foreplay with the few attractive ladies, which was better than approaching average, ugly bitches & fat bitches with wack attitude.

I don't know why butters girls got to have the most shittest attitude in ratio compare to attractive girls, I found that weird due to my empirical experiences.

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

I don't know why butters girls got to have the most shittest attitude in ratio compare to attractive girls, I found that weird due to my empirical experiences.

FAMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Upvote 1

Wanted to hit soul heaven tonight but been let down by everyone so im sat at yard munchin an easter egg.

fucking screwing, waste of a bank hol

• Upvote 1

that creche lineup looks live but the 1st part is sold out already and i wanna see art department play.

/

sometimes i wish i was just endorsed by a promotions company to attend and review raves does such a thing exist lol

that creche lineup looks live but the 1st part is sold out already and i wanna see art department play.

/

sometimes i wish i was just endorsed by a promotions company to attend and review raves does such a thing exist lol

a blogger lol. you just gotta work for a big magazine or something or start to get serious traffic on your own blog and the freebies will follow