Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

not even a no blacks ting

all white boys are getting in 100% unless they have neck/face tatoos then its like 75% chance

most asians would get in unless they the ones in massive groups bumping tupac from there dads whip (you know which ones im talking about)

black people with a mohawk/perm/dax no tatts on view are getting in same with us others

anyone with a shape up....jewelery....fine clothes...nice shoes...drawing attention from females....not pilled/coked up....with money in the pocket for the bar GOOD LUCK

I'm not surprised though, the thing I always find funny about these things is I swear House music has always had black people involved whether vocals/production/ djing but we still get blacklisted from the events. Now don't get me wrong I understand the angle of the whole gunman in the rave etc etc, but they could of worded things better cos we all know what that statement meant. I just take this time to see the coons in various social circles because some black people will look down their nose at events like TillTwo/ Circle held by black people and now you aren't getting no love from these "civilised" house raves ... quite funny

tbf Circoloco's customer base is predominately white anyways, especially in Ibiza so i can kinda understand where they're coming from

but on the other hand booking people like Jamie Jones in 2012 and not expecting and not expecting an 'urban' crowd is a tad naive imo

couple that with the Deep House sound being very popular recently with the 'urban' crowd they were always going to be in way over their heads in terms of punters on the night.

this thing has been bubbling up for the last couple of years ever since the Hot Creations/Natured's (Lee Foss, Jamie Jones, Seth Troxler and Maceo Plex) rise to fame. coupled that with UK Funky scene dying everyone was looking for the next thing, which happened to be House. but the House/Techno scene now isn't what it was back when Todd Edwards, Carl Craig and Kerri Chandler was at their pomp, for the mere fact that the crowd isn't as diverse

it's a shame really considering some of the main pioneers who invented House music were all people of colour......

not even a no blacks ting

all white boys are getting in 100% unless they have neck/face tatoos then its like 75% chance

most asians would get in unless they the ones in massive groups bumping tupac from there dads whip (you know which ones im talking about)

black people with a mohawk/perm/dax no tatts on view are getting in same with us others

anyone with a shape up....jewelery....fine clothes...nice shoes...drawing attention from females....not pilled/coked up....with money in the pocket for the bar GOOD LUCK

Gonna have to buy a snapback and a Dolce shirt with a celebrity on the front :/

PMSLLLL

Too too real.

Brom council/police ting. Its bait. Not had no raves since Air a few years ago, except for Glass, but that's promoted as gay friendly.

dcm,c

i leave that in my friends car if they sheg at the door

hold tite milwaukee and rihanna top man tshirt

Brom council/police ting. Its bait. Not had no raves since Air a few years ago, except for Glass, but that's promoted as gay friendly.

dcm,c

i leave that in my friends car if they sheg at the door

hold tite milwaukee and rihanna top man tshirt

Ahh fack LOOOL

'ohh you look like sound lads but there is 3 of you u need some girls'

'wat cant we graft some ladies and come in then?'

'nah lads our General Manager seen you and doesn't want you inside'

'y would you bring girls to a rave : /'

'ohh sorry lads another time ok'

=

jet black last week

got changed and came back and I was allowed in my two boys took their jackets off and came in after me

shoobzing is long nowadays