Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

Job Interview. :bounce:
How did it go?
It went quite good. It was with Net-A-Porter so I'm one of very many applicants. They seemed to like me but who knows. Answered the questions as fully as possible and with confidence. Also tried to ask the right questions myself. So I'm gonna have to wait and see and hope for the best.

Guest ChoccyLog
Job Interview. :bounce:
How did it go?
It went quite good. It was with Net-A-Porter so I'm one of very many applicants. They seemed to like me but who knows. Answered the questions as fully as possible and with confidence. Also tried to ask the right questions myself. So I'm gonna have to wait and see and hope for the best.
:oWhat position are you going for?Good luck with it! x

Cool, how long till you find out?Gettin my first paycheque has boosted me so much. Every morning I wake up ready to go to work. It's so weird!Still miss uni though :(
Have you noticed any changes to your social life yet? I remember when I first got my job I was still tryna go out, link people and what not thinking "This is nothing! People were hyping about 9-5." 'Bout 3 weeks later everything pop down. I could be arsed to touch road coz I wanted to be in my house by 11. However, went out everyday and night last week apart from Weds and Sat and sh*t was bless. Even had 4 hours sleep Sunday night and wasnt fallin asleep 'til 9 o'clock which isnt tooo bad.p.s. hold tight the mandem who have finished the rest of their work within an hour of getting in!!!

Cool, how long till you find out?Gettin my first paycheque has boosted me so much. Every morning I wake up ready to go to work. It's so weird!Still miss uni though :(
Have you noticed any changes to your social life yet? I remember when I first got my job I was still tryna go out, link people and what not thinking "This is nothing! People were hyping about 9-5." 'Bout 3 weeks later everything pop down. I could be arsed to touch road coz I wanted to be in my house by 11. However, went out everyday and night last week apart from Weds and Sat and sh*t was bless. Even had 4 hours sleep Sunday night and wasnt fallin asleep 'til 9 o'clock which isnt tooo bad.p.s. hold tight the mandem who have finished the rest of their work within an hour of getting in!!!
yep those jobs will be the first to go

I'm not looking forward for the 9-5 at all!!! but it must feel good getting paid...uni is great but i have only been back for 2 days & i already have 2 C/Ws.. can't wait for the rest of the week..

Lol never that (I hope). That was just the big job thats finished now. Got the little jobs to do but they can wait while I surf

Lol never that (I hope). That was just the big job thats finished now. Got the little jobs to do but they can wait while I surf
yh im just horsing around brah im sure ull be fine :unsure:

Linking people in the week is limited to once a week. Weekends are more tiring than the week coz I know I have to get all of my raving out in two nights.Work is f*ck*ng with the rest of my life too much. I wanna join a football team but having trouble because they're sending me to Warwick for the next 2 weeks! And I joined a gym yesterday without thinking that it'd be better to join in a couple weeks.And how the f*ck do you find time to go shoppin!? I need garms, contact lenses and shoes and I'll be damned if I'm giving up Saturday afternoon sleeptime for it!