Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

Corporate induction... Got to stay in bed for half an hour longer! Big big deal considering I'm ill. Mum's a pisstake. Woke me up at half 7, ten minute before my alarm talking about "YOU'RE LATE!!!!" Then goes back to bed!Hope there's some hot trainees at this thing coz I ain't seen a single attractive person at my company so far!

vexxxxxxxxxi got in at like 5 sutting aint gone sleep yet still feeling the liquorswear been out almost every nigth last 2 weeks

I'm pissed, just got a court summons through my door for suttin that happened a year ago. I don't need this right now, I was just about to have a banging Friday aswell... Can't f*ck*ng believe it, I know they wana send me pen or suttinto top if off I got my marge mocking me about 'you wanna be the badman'EMOTIONAL

I'm pissed, just got a court summons through my door for suttin that happened a year ago. I don't need this right now, I was just about to have a banging Friday aswell... Can't f*ck*ng believe it, I know they wana send me pen or suttinto top if off I got my marge mocking me about 'you wanna be the badman'EMOTIONAL
:lol::lol:

she tells you to pull your trousers up too init

:lol:

not since I was 13/14