Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

Guest ChoccyLog

Went to one family party last night.I am tired still. MehAlsoI fly kicked my sister in the back the other day, she spun round and caught me in the nose and it keeps bleeding now.Walking around with tissue up my nostrils.NOT COOL

Guest ChoccyLog

The only thing I can do is keep my head tipped forward so I don't choke on my blood and keep a cold pack on my nose til it stops.If I feel faint I'll phone my mum before I pass out.

Went to one family party last night.I am tired still. MehAlsoI fly kicked my sister in the back the other day, she spun round and caught me in the nose and it keeps bleeding now.Walking around with tissue up my nostrils.NOT COOL
Why would you fly kick your sister in the back in the first place though? Looks like she had the last laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely f*cked today. Fell asleep 8:15pm woke up 11:15pm.. played pro till 2:55am.. went bed 3:15am.dun know I wasnt waking up at 6:30am.Woke up screaming f*ck the world today I, had it up to hereEx-girlfriend got custody today cause, they say she feelsthat I'll never be the daddy that she, wants me to beHardest thing I've ever had to do, sayin bye to my seeds,

• 1 month later...