Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

Boooy, I'll happily use this one if it means I don't have to see 001 slip anymore patois in his posts. We f*ck*ng get it, you're Jamaican and you happen to be proud of it. Beg you shut the f*ck up.Any f*ck*ng excuse man will start chatting about last time he went to Jamtown and so on. I've got... £6.20 in my pocket that says he's Indian.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
:lol: or doesnt know the ghetto parts of jamaica anyway.
LMFAO u man went hard :lol:

LOL @ this New guy, who's suddenly popped outta the woodwork, making crappy little topics daily. Some little twerp whose looking for so-called E-stripes. Fam stop trying to act hard on these forums, cos it's bait you've been jacked in your city countless times. You must be sniffing that brown if you think sending for me gets you e-ratings. Now run along b4 i dead your online persona at will, like say my name is Bill(Cobbs).Wasteman
c/s

Boooy, I'll happily use this one if it means I don't have to see 001 slip anymore patois in his posts. We f*ck*ng get it, you're Jamaican and you happen to be proud of it. Beg you shut the f*ck up.Any f*ck*ng excuse man will start chatting about last time he went to Jamtown and so on. I've got... £6.20 in my pocket that says he's Indian.
Lol @ the random send because you realised your topic is absolutely waste. There wasnt any Jamaican patois in your failed topic nor in any other thread you've made. Your post made no sense, scooby

Lol @ the random send because you realised your topic is absolutely waste. There wasnt any Jamaican patois in your failed topic nor in any other thread you've made. Your post made no sense, scooby
scooby, dooby..your taking this too serious, calm down.

Lol at you going through your post in my topic to check you didn't use patois.fyl

Lol at you going through your post in my topic to check you didn't use patois.fyl
Didnt have to. I know I only used it in the Craig David topic and one other that day. Contrary to popular belief I don't actually use it much.Me deyah work. Hopfully got an extended lunch break but I'm waiting on further info