Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

Guest Flava Dave
DAVID HOLLA AT ME I'M ON THAT I'LL BRING SOME MD. TELL THAT PARIS CHICK TO COME IT'LL BE ALOT.
lmao serious?imam tell her still, she aint really on salvia but she'll b on the MD ting

Lol @ me having a vendetta against you nino. Just because your FBO and post a lot now it doesnt make you a somebody. Your just any guy with a green name and high post count
The green is alot. In all honesty my name holds more weight than yours round ere, but boyy... it is what it is
Whatever bruv.

Lol @ me having a vendetta against you nino. Just because your FBO and post a lot now it doesnt make you a somebody. Your just any guy with a green name and high post count
The green is alot. In all honesty my name holds more weight than yours round ere, but boyy... it is what it is
Whatever bruv.
lol i swear nino aint weren't even on flashback

Boooy, I'll happily use this one if it means I don't have to see 001 slip anymore patois in his posts. We f*ck*ng get it, you're Jamaican and you happen to be proud of it. Beg you shut the f*ck up.Any f*ck*ng excuse man will start chatting about last time he went to Jamtown and so on. I've got... £6.20 in my pocket that says he's Indian.

Boooy, I'll happily use this one if it means I don't have to see 001 slip anymore patois in his posts. We f*ck*ng get it, you're Jamaican and you happen to be proud of it. Beg you shut the f*ck up.Any f*ck*ng excuse man will start chatting about last time he went to Jamtown and so on. I've got... £6.20 in my pocket that says he's Indian.
lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

LOL @ this New guy, who's suddenly popped outta the woodwork, making crappy little topics daily. Some little twerp whose looking for so-called E-stripes. Fam stop trying to act hard on these forums, cos it's bait you've been jacked in your city countless times. You must be sniffing that brown if you think sending for me gets you e-ratings. Now run along b4 i dead your online persona at will, like say my name is Bill(Cobbs).Wasteman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
:lol: or doesnt know the ghetto parts of jamaica anyway.