Heather '24.3' Mills

Trane

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly wat right does she have to any of his money,not like she helped him earn it or is raising the cunts kidsjudge in the case is a top prick
Swear she is raising one of his children. That was taken into account when giving the 23 mill.
i had no idea they had a kidsi aint been following the case i just seen picks of her face she looks like an evil one legged whore,this is how i draw my conclusions on the case

LOL. Doubt he would have been able to make as much money as he has done in recent years without her help really. Aswell as the fact that she has a child by him, and shes looking after the child by herself, I think shes certainly entitled to SOMETHING. Now consider the guy she was messing with. Hes worth ALOT more than 100 million, so obviously yhe amount she gets is not going to be the same as any working class woman who married a bus driver. So, like I said, if shes entitled legally to about 50 million, and she only gets half of that, then why shouldnt she appeal?

He flopped, he shud of signed a prenupno way shud wives get half...get half for what...being my wife?If a my girl is marrying me for love then there is no way she could come up to me demanding half my money I worked hard for....also which she never helped me get[50 Cent] Stick your hand out and I'll spit in your f*ck*ng hand man [50 Cent]