you know when you meet someone

LuLu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i see a guy i like and hes looking at me and im confident he likes what he sess, sometimes il go up to him and ask him for the time,then wala we will start talking, i just think in my head, you might never ever see him again in your life so you might as well start a chit chat with him.i still dont know what happened to my knight in shining armour on that cold november nightall i know is where he is originally from, he went the same college as me and we both briefly know the same person. oh well , there are plently of more frogs out there

im not being funny, but the amount of girls ive had when i meet them saying "your so good looking , i dont think you will text/call chat to me again" is unbelivable. why do girls do this? blatantly you are fishing for a compliment (which is normally given, i get that awkard feeling where you feel you HAVE to say a nice thing back) but god this does annoy me.anways, yes this has happened a few times at differnt places, a girl started work @ my company a while back and left soon after, she was a temp. chatted to her a couple of times but i assumed she was a new starter and not a temp, ended up leaving a month after she started, but works both ways, didnt know her enough to know if she had a man or not, guess ill never know.plenty more fish in the sea

all about selfbelief and practiceim a fool like this manbut your better off askin 4 it anyway..... alot o the time you get a number its real but then they try and flake you.. so numbers are nothing really get as many as possbileif your sick you can turn them all into links and sh*t but most man get poom from 1 in every 5 numbers....

im not being funny, but the amount of girls ive had when i meet them saying "your so good looking , i dont think you will text/call chat to me again" is unbelivable. why do girls do this? blatantly you are fishing for a compliment (which is normally given, i get that awkard feeling where you feel you HAVE to say a nice thing back) but god this does annoy me.anways, yes this has happened a few times at differnt places, a girl started work @ my company a while back and left soon after, she was a temp. chatted to her a couple of times but i assumed she was a new starter and not a temp, ended up leaving a month after she started, but works both ways, didnt know her enough to know if she had a man or not, guess ill never know.plenty more fish in the sea
"Dont be so negative about yourself" they'll usually follow it up with well its true bla bla bla so then you reply "You'll find someone thats interested in you for your personality one day so dont stress over it" lol. Its a nice way of not being rude but at the same time they start to think "Wow he doesnt find me attractive/he doesnt need me" which makes them want you more.Never compliment a good looking girl if she puts herself down...NEVER (Unless they're genuinely depressed and suicidal).

"Dont be so negative about yourself" they'll usually follow it up with well its true bla bla bla so then you reply "You'll find someone thats interested in you for your personality one day so dont stress over it" lol. Its a nice way of not being rude but at the same time they start to think "Wow he doesnt find me attractive/he doesnt need me" which makes them want you more.Never compliment a good looking girl if she puts herself down...NEVER (Unless they're genuinely depressed and suicidal).
some girls are not always fishing for a compliment, some girls have been called unattractive or fat in the past so they are always gonna have that mentality that they are ugly and fat despite being told otherwise that they are infact pretty and not fat......... but stilll they will feel that are not worthy to be talking to you. does that make sense ?

I think I have only 1 regret in life.....was when I didnt take that chicks number when she was 17 and she was 15so much stigma them times about that age gapgirl was feeling me hardcore aswellsaw her about 2 years later stillnot only did she not recognise me but she was overly choongI lost

Oh my gosh.. I spoke to one sexy ting the other day but coz i was inna rush I told him to put his number in my fone...got on the train now and realised he typed in 10 digits instead of 11... thing is I think it's a number at the begining he missed out... is it meant to be or not???!! I dno whether to bother lol

Oh my gosh.. I spoke to one sexy ting the other day but coz i was inna rush I told him to put his number in my fone...got on the train now and realised he typed in 10 digits instead of 11... thing is I think it's a number at the begining he missed out... is it meant to be or not???!! I dno whether to bother lol
0?Lol nah im jokin Fate will prevail soca.

0?Lol nah im jokin Fate will prevail soca.
that was me stillgave you a fake number anyway :D

Pissed.He Par-dew

divine timing will tell init.