THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

"You were disappointed when you got a B in your GCSE French, you'll be more disappointed now with a big F, YOU'RE FIRED"OOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT NYEGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPWNWPNWPNWPWNWP

"You were disappointed when you got a B in your GCSE French, you'll be more disappointed now with a big F, YOU'RE FIRED"OOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT NYEGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPWNWPNWPNWPWNWP
laugh.gif:D one posh man down

Would anyone here actually go on this?Dont just say yeah, would you actually go and apply?
Always wanted to..My job is along the lines of the stuff Alan gets them to do and on a profesh level I can get anyone to like me... and then make some money from them.It's long though... Call me paranoid but past road moves would have me shook a cat would hot me to make a quick p from the news of the world.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

whens the repeat? Wednesdays usually a football night! hope theres some characters this year cause last year had trey and the woman who turned down the job (forgot her name)

Guest M12 Part 2
index_RaefBjayou.jpgRaef Bjayou
his vocabulary is on point
His got barsHis my fave at the moment still
hes one of them dudes where it seems like nothing can anger him to the point he cant express himself. its a good quality stillp.s Lindi would get banged.