THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24hr helpline?Personal account manager?LMAO these bitches are clueless.

where can i watch a replayf*ck watching this pile of sh*t when champions league was on
try the apprentice homepage on the bbc websitelol@ how the posh totty guys took their time getting back to the sweatshop place, ordering their lattes or whatever they are called

they all seem to me like textbook business people, they aint got no raw hustle that just off the bat tho maybe im wrong
exactly, this is a reality show not a business program anymore, alans firing of shazia confirmed this. . .
Has anyone else realised that it focus' less on the actual tasks and now they more focus whats going on between people?Basically what I'm saying is, it's gone from an entertaining business-show to a entertaining show centered around business. They used to go deeper on the teams brainstorming and plans of how they are going to go about winning the task, then show how it developed and the result at the end. Now, it virtually skips the thought process, shows what happens with a little bit of thought but more focus on relationships and ends with the result and where it went wrong.I used to get an insight, especially the first series but last series I noticed somethings missing. No coincidence that it happened when it went on to BBC1 and centre to a lot of advertising money.
What I said last week. It's not the same anymoreThat Black chick would get the stiff wood. Her back-off and thighs combo was doubley doing it! That Lucinda would get my leftovers. MILF tingBoys team smashed it today, Raef was on top form

they all seem to me like textbook business people, they aint got no raw hustle that just off the bat tho maybe im wrong
exactly, this is a reality show not a business program anymore, alans firing of shazia confirmed this. . .
Has anyone else realised that it focus' less on the actual tasks and now they more focus whats going on between people?Basically what I'm saying is, it's gone from an entertaining business-show to a entertaining show centered around business. They used to go deeper on the teams brainstorming and plans of how they are going to go about winning the task, then show how it developed and the result at the end. Now, it virtually skips the thought process, shows what happens with a little bit of thought but more focus on relationships and ends with the result and where it went wrong.I used to get an insight, especially the first series but last series I noticed somethings missing. No coincidence that it happened when it went on to BBC1 and centre to a lot of advertising money.
What I said last week. It's not the same anymoreThat Black chick would get the stiff wood. Her back-off and thighs combo was doubley doing it! That Lucinda would get my leftovers. MILF tingBoys team smashed it today, Raef was on top form
Co -f*ckin sign..Eyez all blnking as she talks.. The accent as well.. Back off rollin abaat the house.. I cant see her getting far tho, shes as that common factor about her.. It might be her advantage tho cuz she seems to have local wisdom..

Co -f*ckin sign..Eyez all blnking as she talks.. The accent as well.. Back off rollin abaat the house.. I cant see her getting far tho, shes as that common factor about her.. It might be her advantage tho cuz she seems to have local wisdom..
yeh but sir alan hardly came from a public school boy background, her having that common factor might do her a favour, raw business people know how to hustle/haggle + have that textbook knowledge if she has both she might do alrite

yeh but sir alan hardly came from a public school boy background, her having that common factor might do her a favour, raw business people know how to hustle/haggle + have that textbook knowledge if she has both she might do alrite
Ermm, thats what I said.. She as to use it properly tho.. That hotline & tip thing was tacky

Guest Tronics

That Asian lass proved what happens if you dont stick up for yourself.Not surprised he kept Jenny in as Sir Alan prefers those with a bit of spunk and attitude.

That Asian lass proved what happens if you dont stick up for yourself.Not surprised he kept Jenny in as Sir Alan prefers those with a bit of spunk and attitude.
Its the reality of the real world tho. When companies are on a low, the big dogs pass the problem around like a parcel, to the lowest in the rank...

Ermm, thats what I said.. She as to use it properly tho.. That hotline & tip thing was tacky
She's some Black Blonde though, proper ditzy. Tell she was a spoilt child that went girls school. Whats her history cah she aint business. Shes some form of management dealing with staff like HR or marketing. Definitely not sales, I'm sure of it.She doesnt look the type to strike deals and that, more suck batty and f*ck to rise

Its the reality of the real world tho. When companies are on a low, the big dogs pass the problem around like a parcel, to the lowest in the rank...
truei would hate to have most of these pricks as my bossi would get fired too swiftly

True, she's very buff. Dunno about her Birmingham accent helping her though.d3baba9487e768006a1b283a042bf1de.jpg3084dcd0cfb31d56b47d2f928b1e04a6.jpg4268de93ec85d51a46a5684eff64aa9b.jpg