Do we have any "Badmind People"

Seth Rollins

Guest Mr. Estacado
Take my boy aside, tell him whats up.Him being my boy, tells me to run through. Me being loyal just bang her and tell her to get out.Bredrins before bitches. Especially ones that think I'm gonna snake my boy like that.
c/s

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if he hadnt showed his boat the freind probs wud of got 2 'hit it'
Possible, 1 of them things you cant be 100% sure of tho.But on a real people know the type of friends they have.Is this guy the type of dude to just be "friends" with a girl, cos im not that type of guy really and my bredrins know that.If he's not that type of guy then you know he brought it home as a "work in progress" thing, so he probably wouldnt appreciate next man coming in with the steal.

Tell my boy what the deal is with the chick.If he's cool with it then I'll do my thing, if not then I'll leave the situation.Never about snaking a bredrin.

Judging by the look of this bres boat, he's either lying or this yat is a mongSNV32986.jpgany mighty joe young
Goli your sick for getting the shirtmust of had about 20 man trying to grab it off you when he threw it
Trust me, fought off bare man.Savant: In the end I left alone, my bredrins feelin her still. Even tho she ain't feelin him. :D

Judging by the look of this bres boat, he's either lying or this yat is a mongSNV32986.jpgany mighty joe young
Goli your sick for getting the shirtmust of had about 20 man trying to grab it off you when he threw it
Trust me, fought off bare man.Savant: In the end I left alone, my bredrins feelin her still. Even tho she ain't feelin him. :D
He c*ck-blocked you fam. What ever happened to bro's over hoes?