The Official Manchester United Thread

Young £

Rafael tired from olympics and had a poor final game, no fatigue and bad confidence

Cleverley has too start, no two ways about it

----------------Welbs-----------------------

--Rooney------Kagawa-----------Rvp---

-------------------------------------------------

------------Clevs---Carrick-----------------

--------------------------------------------------

--Evra----Vidic-----Rio-----------Valencia-

But then that means no Nani or Anderson and when Fletcher is fit and back in form he has to start

I dunno, this is f*cked, love it

LOL @ our bench, gonna be filth

11rc28y.jpg

Team is strong

team would get raped in midfield.

• Upvote 5

dont gas me

would never see that

imagine rvp right instead of valencia and berba up top

gra

sfd

gd

f

g

fdsgfsa

dgv

sx

TEK

• Upvote 1

Guys are smoking something if they think Rooney wouldn't be in the starting line up.

11rc28y.jpg

:lmao:

This is not FIFA

Team would get carved

Trust

There is no holding the run button and making any player chase man down

:lmao:

Would be the old "We'll score more than you" situation though :)

In all honesty, with Cleverley, Kagawa, a better Valencia/Nani/Young/Welbz & RVP around him

I fully expect this to be his best season ever

and if not (THANK GOD), he'll be on the bench, kicking up a fuss and coming on with 20 mins left to still mis control balls and look like he can't dribble

In all honesty, with Cleverley, Kagawa, a better Valencia/Nani/Young/Welbz & RVP around him

I fully expect this to be his best season ever

and if not (THANK GOD), he'll be on the bench, kicking up a fuss and coming on with 20 mins left to still mis control balls and look like he can't dribble

This.

Out of interest does anyone believe Fergies talk regarding the famous "Value in the Market" or are people facing up to the fact that money is drip fed from upstairs, thus dictating what he see's as Value,

Good signing player wise, but the 4 year package were paying to acquire the services of a 29 Year old with a interesting history of injury in the last year of his contract definitely does not represent value, especially as Robin Van Persie as good a player he is isn't a marketing dream either.

Could it then be linked to the fact that we have just launched this IPO (albeit a month or two earlier than i thought it would happen) with ridiculous terms attached and need a little razz-mataz to accompany it,

Can't remember who it was but some bloke was predicting this sort of thing happening this summer/Autumn despite the expert financial brains all saying a float wasn't imminent. How this bloke was able to go against the experts and predict this? Understanding Glazernomics.

In all seriousness though, did not expect it to be the 2 players who were brought in (Kagawa and RVP) thought it would've been Gaitan and Sneijder again, along with a possibly punt on Tiote.

Kagawa was the obvious choice from January onwards though considering Gaitan's dip in form and Benfica's valuation, Modric was out of the question due to Real.

Guess RVP is a middle finger to City and a "signal" that The greatest club in the world and the club with 100 billion fans cam still compete, now but some shares that are worth nothing, just so you have the privilege of saying you have them.

I'm off to enjoy my cigar,