How much jewellery do you wear?

Guest M12

not much, a pair of earings, some bracelets and a necklace sums up my collection.i think gold jewellery on females looks a bit ........... erm yuck ( no offence to any of the ladies on here who wear gold ), i just dont like it.
UR A CHEAP HOE THOUGH
oh sh*twhats going on
:D:D:D:D you have come to that assumption just because i dont like gold jewellary ?each to their own opinion i guess........... but erm ye

i only wear jewellery in the summer. i like being fresh in summerupgrade to the yellow franco soonish. got a thin white gold chain got a gold sov earrings(fake cos i keep losing them) silver chain aquamasterthinkin of gettin a small pendant but bare guys are on snatchies now. not even like a bareface rob u but snatch and run maybe get a pinky ring depending o finances after i redecorate my room
how many man actually rock real earrings though? and i aint talkin those £60 "diamonds"you get from H.Samuel with sh*t clarity and bare inclusions. im talking clear stones of a decent size. the kind that would legitly set u back at least 1g a pair.
would be stupid to really.and cz's are real diamonds theyre just the shittest 1s u can get lol. or them other better 1s(the £60 1s u mentioned) but only a tiny amount of carats like .50 or .25 caratsdon't even wear my studs much now

i only wear jewellery in the summer. i like being fresh in summerupgrade to the yellow franco soonish. got a thin white gold chain got a gold sov earrings(fake cos i keep losing them) silver chain aquamasterthinkin of gettin a small pendant but bare guys are on snatchies now. not even like a bareface rob u but snatch and run maybe get a pinky ring depending o finances after i redecorate my room
how many man actually rock real earrings though? and i aint talkin those £60 "diamonds"you get from H.Samuel with sh*t clarity and bare inclusions. im talking clear stones of a decent size. the kind that would legitly set u back at least 1g a pair.
would be stupid to really.and cz's are real diamonds theyre just the shittest 1s u can get lol. or them other better 1s(the £60 1s u mentioned) but only a tiny amount of carats like .50 or .25 caratsdon't even wear my studs much now
nah a .50 clarity would be classed as a diamond still. cubics have 0 clarity, they are basically glass,(man made) so they get used as a diamond simulant , cos they look so similar.

not much, a pair of earings, some bracelets and a necklace sums up my collection.i think gold jewellery on females looks a bit ........... erm yuck ( no offence to any of the ladies on here who wear gold ), i just dont like it.
Nah not evennnnn lulu lolI wear gold but not in bulk (all at the same time n ish)
sorry natalie lolgold really does not suit me and i thinks that why i have this hatred towards it.

Guest M12 Part 2
silver is errwhite gold is nice but i i think yellow/red gold compliment my skin betteril mix and match my big gold chain with acessesories and gold and coloured bangleswhatever suits my mood or the occasionbut ina nutshell, a lot
rose gold is buff.IMO yellow gold is only nice if its thin. anything thats gold with thickness looks sh*t.

Guest Mr. Estacado

used to wear studs in both ears, butt cba nowjust wear a ring, watch, chaini need a new pendant tho, still wearin my crossatheist ting atm

Guest M12 Part 2
I got a Cartier watch and a white gold and yellow gold bracelet handed down to me from my DadWouldn't ever wear them then.
cartier santos is one of the watches on my list still. gonna need a couple solid years after uni though to even consider it.

llow a nose pierceing. anyone got there teeth done? i was gonna get the 3rd tooth cap thing but llowed it. u aint gettin a job with that sh*ti wonder how that skrillz bre lives. for anyone whos seen his teeth they look sick some blue "that guy" sh*t musta cost bare.