Gears Of War 2

Faisal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

single player needs to be harder tho much harderbreezed threw insane even carrying a taticly clueless american
the first time u ever played through it ?
played it on hardcore first then did insanedid a bit of co-op had some guy who NEVER used cover n thought that he cud always chargespent half the game saving his assonly died them times when i got torqued bowed when i thought i was in cover propper

single player needs to be harder tho much harderbreezed threw insane even carrying a taticly clueless american
played it on hardcore first then did insanedid a bit of co-op had some guy who NEVER used cover n thought that he cud always chargespent half the game saving his assonly died them times when i got torqued bowed when i thought i was in cover propper
i dont think it was THAT easy, any games easy if youve played it through once because u cant rle get stuck and you tend to know majority of whats headed ur way. thats my opinion tho.

i dont think it was THAT easy, any games easy if youve played it through once because u cant rle get stuck and you tend to know majority of whats headed ur way. thats my opinion tho.
yer but id like it abit harder like on haloi done the easier settings think let me try the hardestdidnt get past the first leveli want that kinda hardness

yer but id like it abit harder like on haloi done the easier settings think let me try the hardestdidnt get past the first leveli want that kinda hardness
yeah i know what ur sayin still. i prefer games that are on them near impossible levels aswell. it can be tough to implement that into games with the cover system gears has tho. obviously its possible but it is hard to get into a game with that system, without making the game stupidly biased towards the computer AI with glitches and sh*t like that.but yh it would be better tougher. That and how short the game was were my only problem with the first gears of war game. still myt get it back one last time before number 2 drops

gears 2 has a longer story aswell so thats blessn also things like horde mode is mefighting 5 beserkers at once5 player co-op aswelljeez
yeah trust games gonna be addictive man i dint no nothing about the first one, i just got it coz it looked good. dint no anyone else with an xbox back then so i hadnt heard any hype around it. just like the first halo, hadnt heard any hype about that when i got it but when i first played both was just f*cked. i been watching all the little videos about of the new weapons and that but also tryin not to see every single thing before the games even out, i hate that sh*t i wanna see some suprising stuff in the game that i dint no about. like GTA4, proper annoying everyone baitin up everything that was gonna be in the game so you already knew about it when you saw it in the game. gears 2 is gonna be so hype. along with SF4, COD5 and FNR4 its gonna be getting played so much.

• 2 weeks later...