Gears Of War 2

Faisal

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for once im happy to wait. long playing the game now no-one else even has it. play it online and ur pretty much f*cked. im happy to wait till release day.
LOL come on trim every1 knows its a plug-out-the-ethernet-out-your-box move when ur playin a game das gettin releasd 2weeks timeunless ur very f*ckin dislexic stupidly silly idiotic STUPID like bard's friend...LOL

for once im happy to wait. long playing the game now no-one else even has it. play it online and ur pretty much f*cked. im happy to wait till release day.
LOL come on trim every1 knows its a plug-out-the-ethernet-out-your-box move when ur playin a game das gettin releasd 2weeks timeunless ur very f*ckin dislexic stupidly silly idiotic STUPID like bard's friend...LOL
na im not sayin theres no point havin it now because u cant play it online now i mean in general im actually not overhyping a game for once, amount of times i c ppl do it, only to moan that its not as good as expected after a few weeks. also im happy my box aint flashed man, as i've said before i dont mind waitin and paying 4 games, £40 is minor considerin the amount of work that goes into the games. in the case of gears, unless between now and release time your gonna get ridiculously good at it, the only difference is that you will have seen the story first, people will still destroy people who had it earlier online.

I'm not even gonna play it yet tbhI've downloaded pure games i still need to playlol @ the way i been killing my internet this week thoughUptime: 6 days, 22:33:06Modulation: G.992.1 Annex ABandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]: 832 / 5.408Data Transferred (Sent/Received) [GB/GB]: 4,48 / 89,51ISP are gonna be SCREWIN