Regarding the death of Jimmy Mizen..

Sid

Surprised people even listen to this guy tbh.
such things can be true still cos i heard something along those lines myself. what is the pisstake about this isnt even just the diffnt media version but the whole "saint" thing. i know a guy who got stabbed and his parents claimed he was a saint too reh reh, he didnt die, but the boy was a bully and tried a ting with the wrong guy. now if he had died they would have painted him in the same light as a saint. if the story is true then the brother obviously created this story to save face. he will know still that he might have had something to do with his brother's death
Are you on about the Milford Towers Murder?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing i dont get is why this guy bothered replying with hype saying who you getting rude to? when it would clearly lead to trouble
What?The guy tried it with him, and got served.This "jake" character acted appropriately if Ashman's version of events is true.
Jake did not mean to kill him though..It wasn't supposed to end up how it did.. they tried to skool him (alegedly) and he (a short 5'5 midget) had up the both of them, but one accidently got hit in the artery and it wasn't intended for that to happen.I am not saying that Jake is a innocent guy here.. no matter what he took someone's life and should prepare himself for a life time of self concience torture .. I am just saying that the media's version of events and his seem to clash a lot..Me personally, I would not sell a story to the public unless I knew the whole facts.. we have heard one side.. now here is his side.

The thing i dont get is why this guy bothered replying with hype saying who you getting rude to? when it would clearly lead to trouble
What?The guy tried it with him, and got served.This "jake" character acted appropriately if Ashman's version of events is true.
Jake did not mean to kill him though..It wasn't supposed to end up how it did.. they tried to skool him (alegedly) and he (a short 5'5 midget) had up the both of them, but one accidently got hit in the artery and it wasn't intended for that to happen.I am not saying that Jake is a innocent guy here.. no matter what he took someone's life and should prepare himself for a life time of self concience torture .. I am just saying that the media's version of events and his seem to clash a lot..Me personally, I would not sell a story to the public unless I knew the whole facts.. we have heard one side.. now here is his side.
You tried going to the media, I swear you have political friends or saink.

The problem is..I do not want (at this time) to draw any media attention on me and my family.I could end up the next victim if I did.

4 real..This why I wonder is Crime on the rise or victims are jsut gettin dumb & Dumber ?I have seen soo many situations that could have been avoided by simple common sense.Egos is a bitch
It's the battle between pride and logic which causes many soldiers to die and p*ssy to fight another day

Swear feds are gonna crawling all over this site now, especially if this turns out to be true.
I don't see why they would?My bredrin has been upfront about this and I am sure he has given a statement.He handed himself in..He did not want or intend to kill anybody, he just wanted to get some pastry and now ended up in this mess.I do not condone any killing, I was just putting the story straight that's all.
NEVER have I seen a glass baking tray in a bakery.You're chatting sh*t.You're just an attention seeker.

The problem is..I do not want (at this time) to draw any media attention on me and my family.I could end up the next victim if I did.
lol u better believe.they will go digging and find out ur a benefit cheat

well if it was that he got a reply containin sum petty crap 2 him 4 chattin 2 them then i just say lol @ replyin with hype. as iv sed so many times, ignorin a d*ckhead >>>>>>>> hyping back to him (which he most likely wants u 2 do) and gettin in2 a fight over sum BS. i dnt think i will ever get how someone telling u to f*ck off when u asked them a question = tryin it with them. its like someone swearin at u not even infront of people you know aswell is equivalent to them throwin a punch at u or summin. is it that hard to ignore someone who insults u infront of some strangers. i dno its probably just my mindset but being me i just always will think ignorin sum d*ckhead who thinks he's a big man >>>>>>>>> giving him a reason to begin a fight in which i could get injured over not being big enough to let sum stupidness go. if someones persistant and insultin me personally then yh i will say summin back but im too laid back to take just anything as an insult because some boy 'tried it' infront of some shop assistants. no offence to the jake guy but i think it was stupid 2 even reply.

Should send this topic to the BBC ans Sky in order to get ViP2 some well deserved acclaim *cough* I mean exposure.
Ha!The media will have a field day at this forum"The forum...mainly composed of black youths from broken families consistently JOKE about RAPE, LAUGH about SUICIDE and FREQUENTLY post pictures and videos of the females members of the forum having sex - often taken WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE""The forum also seems to be obsessed with a British underground genre called grime, often with disgusting lyrics about drugs, guns and murder"

Should send this topic to the BBC ans Sky in order to get ViP2 some well deserved acclaim *cough* I mean exposure.
Ha!The media will have a field day at this forum"The forum...mainly composed of black youths from broken families consistently JOKE about RAPE, LAUGH about SUICIDE and FREQUENTLY post pictures and videos of the females members of the forum having sex - often taken WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE""The forum also seems to be obsessed with a British underground genre called grime, often with disgusting lyrics about drugs, guns and murder"
lol exactly.this Jake yute went to my secondary school, one girl I went school with told me last night that when I was in year 10 or 11 i pushed him into a bush for getting in my way when I was running to lesson. I dont remember this but its funny how it's a small world.Anyway, the medias events on THIS particular story is absolute bullshit.

Boy..I just spoke to a next bredrin now..He is tellin me that my other bredrin ordered a sandwich and was waiting a good 20 minutes so he started arguing with the peeps behind the counter.. the two Mizen family brothers tried speaking to Jake to calm him down and my bredrin aparantly told them to stay out of it.. he went out side smashed the window, dashed a tray from inside the window and the tray accedently caught Jimmy in the neck.Bare chinese wispers going about.. I suppose the truth will come out in court.p.s fybarcapostatus .. suck your mum you black panther activist scumbag.

He is tellin me that my other bredrin ordered a sandwich and was waiting a good 20 minutes so he started arguing with the peeps behind the counter.. the two Mizen family brothers tried speaking to Jake to calm him down and my bredrin aparantly told them to stay out of it.. he went out side smashed the window, dashed a tray from inside the window and the tray accedently caught Jimmy in the neck.
That sounds like a wild fairytale.

He is tellin me that my other bredrin ordered a sandwich and was waiting a good 20 minutes so he started arguing with the peeps behind the counter.. the two Mizen family brothers tried speaking to Jake to calm him down and my bredrin aparantly told them to stay out of it.. he went out side smashed the window, dashed a tray from inside the window and the tray accedently caught Jimmy in the neck.
That sounds like a wild fairytale.

• 10 months later...
Feel for the Jake guy,
Yeah, the fact he's been found guilty of murder and got 14 years before a chance for parole has annoyed me.
Fahri picked up a nearby oven-proof glass dish and flung it at his victim. The dish shattered, and a piece lodged in Jimmy's neck, cutting an artery and his jugular vein.
This Jake guy threw a glass dish at the boy during a scuffle. No matter how much he "snarled" or "grinned" there was clearly no intention of causing death. Was there an intention of hurting Jimmy? yes probably. Was there an intention to cause serious injury to Jimmy? maybe,yes. But death, nah.Its things like this that made the jury give the guilty verdict
The court heard that Fahri swaggered from the bakery after the killing and witnesses described a triumphant grin on his face.
He should have been found guilty of manslaughter at most. Disgusting.