trim

o-guy

err kano is really called steven and he's from essex and he's a pussyhole come to my ends to shoot one video with demon and ghetto in a corner shop and when i say these man wouldnt get out the car f*ck*ng hell they were so shook...
I know he's a shookcat but Steven from Essex? Really and truely.
steven kane robinsonessex born and raisedgot to remember them essex man try go on like there from east...why you think him and mike skinner are so tite lol
Ducktales.bmp.jpg
lmao why u think im chattin sh*t?
i don't think ur chattin sh*t, i KNOW ur chattin sh*t, i know the dude's mumzy ffs.ur just going off sh*t u heard from word of mouf his name is not steven and he does live in east ham

err kano is really called steven and he's from essex and he's a pussyhole come to my ends to shoot one video with demon and ghetto in a corner shop and when i say these man wouldnt get out the car f*ck*ng hell they were so shook...
I know he's a shookcat but Steven from Essex? Really and truely.
steven kane robinsonessex born and raisedgot to remember them essex man try go on like there from east...why you think him and mike skinner are so tite lol
Ducktales.bmp.jpg
lmao why u think im chattin sh*t?
i don't think ur chattin sh*t, i KNOW ur chattin sh*this name is not steven and he does live in east ham

Guest PROFIT2

ok o true that is something i've been told by someone close to him but dont be so quick peeps do change there names you know and keep it on a low...im gonna try find some evidence for you still you lot going on like i just plucked that out the air...lol @ knowin mans mum...dont you actually know him??and of course everboy gets boyed but they dont all make out there a badman like certain man mentioned!

Guest PROFIT2
fuk all this he said she saidwhys he going on like Ghetto was a sh00k cat, blatantly wernt da case
wat are you on about i was there you wernt so it werent no he say she say sh*t about blatantly werent the case like you were in the room lolthe only thing i've said that i heard and havent seen with my own eyes is the bit bout kanobut you lot are going on like people dont move and sh*t...like i said i might be wrong but when i see my friend i'll try get more details.
  • Upvote 1

fuk all this he said she saidwhys he going on like Ghetto was a sh00k cat, blatantly wernt da case
wat are you on about i was there you wernt so it werent no he say she say sh*t about blatantly werent the case like you were in the room lolthe only thing i've said that i heard and havent seen with my own eyes is the bit bout kanobut you lot are going on like people dont move and sh*t...like i said i might be wrong but when i see my friend i'll try get more details.
Living somewhere and being from somewhere are different things. If RSGs moved to Colchester, would they be from Essex?

Guest PROFIT2
Living somewhere and being from somewhere are different things. If RSGs moved to Colchester, would they be from Essex?
if they moved to london from colchester then yes....get me?

Guest PROFIT2
cnt even take anythin this profit guy says seriously since the 'i'm confident tht kano is named steven and from essex' commentlmao them guys there.
oh watever fam ive said im not 100% surethat was the shittest thing i mentioned in the whole thread and the one thing i didnt witness so f*ck itmasn asked me 2 share sum more sh*t so i did...either way kano is a pum cos all that stuff with the vid he shot in my ends DID hapopen i see it with my own eyes so no one cant tell me nuffin diffrent.

people need to llow Profitman told some anecdotes, entertained us and made this thread wot it isthe Kano thing is a bit suspect, but if thats wot he then thats wot he heard, guy obviosly knos a few people in the scene and no-one else is coming thru wit hard facts

• 2 months later...