You know you have been on RWD/VIP2 too long when…

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your armpits start stinking up your yard and your mum comes home from work asking why you aint moved in 2 days
:D :D nasty.When i'm supposed to have gone out and i miss countless trains cos im on here creasing or takin part in a convo.Even if the topics dying, im still here.
This is the reason why I dont tend to come on here when i start college late.

Guest Remy Lebeau
i chased toney realz and carpe away. well carpe hides all day and posts at 4am. see what the truth does to people
i swear carpe lives in the USanyway....get off all these users nutsevery thread u post in u mention some next guywhats wrong with you? really....

i chased toney realz and carpe away. well carpe hides all day and posts at 4am. see what the truth does to people
i swear carpe lives in the USanyway....get off all these users nutsevery thread u post in u mention some next guywhats wrong with you? really....
All he does is post about next manThe Official ViP2 Auto Biogropher

i think he mite have the aids

RahI've never been close to using sh*t like lol, tbh, lmao or anything that started in rwd/vip2. I've used it on msn with fellow vipers BUT never in real life.f*ck, VIP2 conditioning is in full effect for most ppl here bwoyI defo know like a few others I've been here too long. Since 2002 or even b4 that i think lol, sh*t time flys.