VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

what about this years one?
63eb849dc7f38014b635610c619c998e.jpgAs I said before. Speaks for itself.Dont let draw out the stats... 1000+ unique hits a day.
you can look at this graph from both a positive and negative perspectivepositive as were miles above the rest which is excellent but negative as it proves we have too many leachers as we have only got 1000 or so registered users so the leachers must acount for all the other trafficimo this should be the next area to focus on in terms of progressing the forums further

Face off I want you to think before you answer this Do you fancy me? do you want to put your d*ck in my ass and grind me, is it my picture fromn when i was 15 does it make you Hard? because I dont even know what your problem is With the Helga flex from hey arnold chatting sh*t but in ur heart u must love me. Because I honestly starting to think I must be on ur mind when ur woking out your girl. my name is coming up far to regular from u I want you people to realise I dont know this guy I dont know what he looks like. I HAVE NEVER MET HIM So how can he tell me anything about MYSELF and he dont know meI must of said something really deep for you to carry on this rage for so longYes you say I am a fool, and I can go on foolish I dont care thats mewhat you want to tell everyone I am a fool I dont actually understand ur point its not like u are exposing nething I have posted these pics in the past me doing lines me getting ready to go ireland for the england match me with some mad trim me licking out some chick so what are you trying to get acrossfec50f581c32441233cb0ef6ea24c21a.JPGRemember when you argue with fools the lines are blurred so if anything its making u look badbecause I have never tried to hide away from my anticsYeah I am glad you are moving and your children will make so much money thats good for thembut lets talk factssomeone said you work in retail I dont know if it is part time or full time i hope its just a sunday jobI work for a careers company I am trained to use the computer system I go around essex and east london teaching people how to use the system I have my own office with a window and internet connection I can come on vip2 and chat sh*t and get PAID while i am doing itMy last job was with the Nhs using another computer system in hospitals I would have to attend meetings with the heads of the departments and wards I would have to set up the meeting and the agendas of what they would be talking about. I was so good at my job I trained people at king georges hospital in goodmayes and newham hospitalI left that job because it was very stressfull but the money was so nice,^^Bruv that is me my life the things i ACTUALLY doits not what u want to belive you want to look at me as beneath u but I am not to be honest but I dont care that is the truth thereI am respected by my peers who actually matter the movers and shakers in my sector in the past month (last 4 weeks) i have been invited to Belgium, France and a fishing tripdid the sainsburys lot even invite you to the weekly bingo gameyes I can go to dinner partys with a bow tie yes you can find me at kenwood having a picnic listening to the orcastrabut yes you will also so find me in club 19 in forest gate shocking out to some bashment alongside the goonsthats who I am I dont need to pretend nothingyou keep going on about boyying this and thatthis is the internet anyone can be hulk hoganbruv all what you are is an internet bully why didnt u phone me I know why you never it was because you would have to talk to me but ur to timid to chat proper so you do the big talk online I see that nowjust remember there is the internet with the silly talk then there is the real worldthe internet is a place to escape and have fun for me personally for you its obviuously the same as the roads I see that nowOn a level what do u want me to do proclaim u to be the internet murking king
lol*sighs*i think you would be better off asking yourself that to be honest dinky why do you think i find you interesting i didnt notice you until you made your self a very visible charity case and a next user on my d*ck beggin for some kind of retribution from other users.think about it your fanbase consists of users that WANT a reason to lol @ face off before i came along duppyin you people were laughing at you cos your just so pathetic im sure the whole world may tell you different on a forum but i mean im sure your not that stupid really.just a never ending cycle really you saying your this me saying im that youve been put in your place many a time by myself while you have just basically go over the same points that people have said time and time again to the point that you have to make YOURSELF look funny to get in extra laughs. When have i had to play dumb or make myself purposely look dumb to get votes? thats just it mate i dont as thats not my style your like one of them school nerds that get moved up for his dinner money and slewed by everyone in school but then makes a funny face to make the whole class laugh and brings his toys to school to get the whole class to like him.thats not respect bruhthats sympathy im not saying i get respect or anything like that but bruh im sure most people would push you out of the way in the doll queue before they EVER thought that could play that with FACE OFF.your any friendly guy trying to come out of his shell when really people just wanna see war they still think your a fool.

its not what u want to belive you want to look at me as beneath u but I am not to be honest but I dont care that is the truth thereI am respected by my peers who actually matter the movers and shakers in my sector in the past month (last 4 weeks) i have been invited to Belgium, France and a fishing tripdid the sainsburys lot even invite you to the weekly bingo game
PURE BARS TBH.

Guest Radio

face off you work in retail at 30+ years old f*ck off, always talking down to people like say at 30 you still have not achieved anything yourself so you project fail on everyone else.

face off you work in retail at 30+ years old f*ck off, always talking down to people like say at 30 you still have not achieved anything yourself so you project fail on everyone else.
where do these facts come from and what makes you think if thats what i do thats my only source of income i mean its cool you saying that and its even cool you saying that wont be you at 30 but then what are you doing NOW to validate this i could justify my moves to you all day to be honest but thats not my thing.dinky can say what he does if he chooses to exposing your business on the internet solely for VALIDATION is a failand i dont project fail on anyone else my yute quite the opposite in fact.

its not what u want to belive you want to look at me as beneath u but I am not to be honest but I dont care that is the truth thereI am respected by my peers who actually matter the movers and shakers in my sector in the past month (last 4 weeks) i have been invited to Belgium, France and a fishing tripdid the sainsburys lot even invite you to the weekly bingo game
PURE BARS TBH.
:D:D this is funny you exaggerate ONE power move in your favour and make up a another make believe theory of me to make a contrast of me and you.i dont work in sainsburys but im quite sure there are sainsburys cashiers that earn more than you and the job centre near stoke newington is hardly a sector my friend.okay so you got invited to come on a trip with some grime boys like maybe ruff squad etc tell me dinky after this could you still pay your rent? cos rumour has it you couldnt afford to even pay for the venue in FULL for the rave you held never mind the djs.i mean what your doing is no different from a man with a rental stunting like he owns it why feel the need to expose ya business to me is it because no one really gives you props? dinky this isnt working for you cuz what your doing now is what many people have done me included its not a big deal really and when your living like that but still live in your living conditions its clear thats the best achievement of your whole life tbh.its funny though its entertainment for all but when the smoke clears im sure you would love for me to lend you a couple hundred.if your moves was so on point you wouldnt be working AS WELL doing telesales but thats not a bad thing your making your money FINALLY just remember it was vip forums you came to asking for advice about housing benefit lol talking like your the king of the city just sounds comical tbh.

face off is poor his son wears gola
lol that would sound more funny to people my sons age stillnotice im not even saying what i earn or what my son wears it means nothing really. :D i remember when radio FIRST bred me when i actually boyed dinky then i duppied radio and now its like an alliance lol