If you had £15K....

Gods Son

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

book loganjust logan(no bats)
out of any grime dj in the world you say logan(smh)
logan in concert >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> logan on radioif you dont know, realise. . .
yeh but out of every grime dj in the world
yes, very justified trust me
lol ok

book loganjust logan(no bats)
out of any grime dj in the world you say logan(smh)
logan in concert >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> logan on radioif you dont know, realise. . .
yeh but out of every grime dj in the world
yes, very justified trust me
lol ok
*WOOSH*

12pm till 7pmlmao

Shoobz wouldn't start till Midnight.Location - Fabric, Room 1.12pm - 2am - DJ Spyro - 20 man grime set.2am - 4am - Rusko b2b Caspa - Dubstep set.4am - 5am Rossi B b2b Luca - Mashup set.5am - 7pm Hazard b2b G Dub - 20 man DnB set.
c/swhos bars are those in ur sig. up that bled, sounds hype.

Guest LOGers
My Super Sweet 16 StyleWhat you you do?Go balistic absolutely balistic i'd be on some BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN flex. Making it rain and all sorts.How would you promote?Everyone who's invited gets a prezzie with an engravment (Natalie invites you blah blah blah) on it. Straightners/ GHDS for the girls xbox/ps3 for the boys. Anyone else who I don't know gets an paper invitation.How would you make your party different?I'd have it in Epping Forest. Like a concert but it'll have a massive glass house and everyone can jam and shock out in there. Waiters and waitresses. What acts/clubs would you book?Amy Winehouse whether shes drugged up or not. Teedra Moses and Trey songz.
Lol at my 'party'All this was thought of on the spot.
On 15K, lol.
ya know?! lolummm i would have a nice little soiree and just get steve sutherland to dj.

I would call mi doops Mavado, that and bribing some officials into giving him a visa would most prob dead my budget so I'd have to borrow an aunt's amp and get a mic and 1 speaker from somewhere. Wouldnt have enough money for a venue so it would just be held in some playground. I'd txt as many people as my free txts allow and that'd be me!

I would call mi doops Mavado, that and bribing some officials into giving him a visa would most prob dead my budget so I'd have to borrow an aunt's amp and get a mic and 1 speaker from somewhere. Wouldnt have enough money for a venue so it would just be held in some playground. I'd txt as many people as my free txts allow and that'd be me!
Numero would we get goodie bags**cds, dvds etcDont be cheap with your answer either lol

Guest SKYSCRAPER

I'd put £20 credit on my phone, phone my friends, buy a coupla bottles of gin, spend my remaining £14,950 on clothes, trainers, records, maybe a holiday, possibly a car, then just have people over to my house/back garden for an old fashioned knees-up.BYOB.

Guest PennyTraitor
id walk into the partysportin armaniwhile half of the crowd is snortin my charlie
MMMMMM
How can you not know there isnt an ad-lib there?
i cnt remember the bar - was jus bait its a gigz one.