Lil Wayne - Carter III - 9th June - Anticipation Thread

Numero001

official/confirmed tracklist. (16 tracks, 1 bonus track)

1 "3 Peat" Maestro 3:222 "Mr. Carter" Infamous Jay-Z 5:183 "A Milli" Bangledesh 3:434 "Got Money" Play-n-Skillz T-Pain 4:065 "Comfortable" Kanye West Babyface 4:276 "Dr. Carter" Swizz Beatz 4:277 "Phone Home" Cool & Dre Dre 3:148 "Tie My Hands" Kanye West Robin Thicke 5:219 "Mrs. Officer" Wyclef Jean Bobby Valentino 4:4910 "Let the Beat Build" Kanye West and Deezle 5:1111 "Shoot Me Down" Kanye West D. Smith 4:3212 "Lollipop" Deezle and Jim Jonsin Static Major 5:0213 "La La" David Banner Brisco and Busta Rhymes 4:2314 "Playin' With Fire" Streetrunner Betty Wright 4:2315 "Nothin' on Me" The Alchemist Fabolous and Juelz Santana 5:2916 "Don't Get It" will.i.am 17 "A Milli (Young Money Remix)" [bonus Track] Bangladesh Tyga, Hurricane Chris, Lil Mama,Cory Gunz and Lil Chucky

Drop some 1st week numbers people. Bare man standing on the sideline and I know they are just shook they are gonna be wrong and have to face the music, but its nothing. Drop some numbers, its all friendly forum banterSomeone set me a link

I'm right chea,In my chairWith my crown And my dearQueen B, as I shareMic time with my heirYoung Carter go farther go futher, go harderIs that not why we cameIf not then why botherShow no mercy in MarcialagasI'm far from being the bastard that Marcy had fatheredNow my name's being mentioned with The MartyrsThe Biggies and The Pacs, The Marleys and The MarcusesGarvey got me a Molitail cocktailFlow, even if you box well can't stop the blowsKAMBOOM!The Roc Boy in the roomThe dope boy just came off the spoonAlso I'm so fly I'm on auto pilotWhy guys just stare at my wardrobeI see Euros, thats right pluralI took so much change from the rap gameIt's your goJay's verse > Wayne's 3.Number wise 250k-400k, depending who else drops that week.

Guest Teddy Riley
Come on Stat, you cant say that lol, 150k difference there man. 50k difference max peoples, including you Teddy
350K...Will do 100-150K following week.

Stat lol, you cant do a 150k range man. Everyone drop 50k difference max. To those typing 350k+ and such, I'm taking your figure +50k more. if he puts up 600k that wont count as you being right lolWhere are your figures Teddy Riley