Lil Wayne - Carter III - 9th June - Anticipation Thread

Numero001

You know what, Wayne at his best on this album is much better than Wayne on Carter II. He actually worked with concepts on this such as Dr. Carter, Misunderstood and couple others. I also think the way the tune just switches like the album hasnt been mixed properly annoyed me. Cohesive is something I look for.I'm gonna give it another listen today. And I hate the beat for Comfortable, lyrics are good tho. The Bobby V tune is bum.

Guest Teddy Riley

I think with this album, he will have gained more NEW fans than satisy his usual ones...Much better album than Tha Carter II IMO. Much more range, much more enjoyable listen.LMAO @ Comfortable being a sh*t beat. Drums are too much. Classic 'Ye beat....

You know what, Wayne at his best on this album is much better than Wayne on Carter II. He actually worked with concepts on this such as Dr. Carter, Misunderstood and couple others. I also think the way the tune just switches like the album hasnt been mixed properly annoyed me. Cohesive is something I look for.I'm gonna give it another listen today. And I hate the beat for Comfortable, lyrics are good tho. The Bobby V tune is bum.
I agree, the bobby v track is the worse on the albumbut that comfortable beat is nice. It coulda been a single if it hadnt leaked for over 6 months

Guest Teddy Riley
Apparently Swizz made 'Dr. Carter' for Shawn but he heard it and didn't jump on the beat so he gave it to Wayne.
Jay coulda killed that sh*t but I couldn't see him do suhen like Dr. Carter, concept wise....