FAO PEOPLE FROM ANGOLA

Mr. Martinez

truss done knowi remember in school bruvone time there was like a proper serious ambushby the whole of east ham college (well everyone that was asian)them man run into my school with baseball batsand all sortslooking to kill anyone that wasn't asianhelicopters come n everytingi swear there were old men there bruv, dads n sh*t, uncles, everything, in their plimsoles runnin round lookin to beat up school kidsthey're f*cked.
my cousin tells me turks move in the same wayold man gettin ready to shank up young boys

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tronics

If you've ever been to Angola you'd know why they beg Portugual soo much.Light skinned people in Angola are like Kings and your average Angolan would never want to be associated with Congo or any other surrounding country.It's an ignorant mindset that came about during the 500 years of Portuguese rule.It's only recently that things have started to change, locals wearing Angolan t-shirts and Portuguese cafes with Angola fans on the window.But there's still the odd girl/boy here and there that begs.BTW I remember time ago when the Asian Mafia run up our Sixth Form, they fully took the piss with the first years and beat up some girls in the processes.

Guest David Braund
Ive seen this.Personaly for me you still cant beatEssex white wiggas who say 1/4 cast.THIS IS COMEDY GOLD
Theres are the worst type of humans
i dnt giv a f*ck stilli jus bore tru n move to her friend

DAS Y IM BLESS WID CARLOS(FAT GUY FROM PLARS)U NEED NIGGAS LIKE DIS ON UR SIDELEME TALK BOUT ASIANS NOWIVE NEVA KNOWN AN ASIAN BOY TO SWING IT OUT ON HIS OWNSOMEHOW NEX MEMBAS OF FAMILY HAV BEEN CALLEDAND UR FACIN 100S OF EM, ALL IN HONDA CIVIS ASWELL
LoooolI too have noticed this, but then again Hounslow is a rebore Southall.

DAS Y IM BLESS WID CARLOS(FAT GUY FROM PLARS)U NEED NIGGAS LIKE DIS ON UR SIDELEME TALK BOUT ASIANS NOWIVE NEVA KNOWN AN ASIAN BOY TO SWING IT OUT ON HIS OWNSOMEHOW NEX MEMBAS OF FAMILY HAV BEEN CALLEDAND UR FACIN 100S OF EM, ALL IN HONDA CIVIS ASWELL
LoooolI too have noticed this, but then again Hounslow is a rebore Southall.
lolhounslow is so waste my aunt lives therepure planes a meter above your high top

CARLOS UR COLOMBIAN TINGS R GETIN IMPREGNATED BY NIGERIANS DIFFERENTLYU SHUD STEP UP N DO SOMIN SON
Matedo you know how f*cked up that kid will come outHalf Nigerian, Half ColombianSHEEZ.I say the more of them the merrier......I might even cop me onedone know I'll be set up for life with that drug/fraud/guns money by the time he/she reaches 16.
LOL them f*cked up kids

Reading the fraff on this thread just dips your IQ.2 pages of bollocks really.Bar my post obviously.
Hey?And Natz, you're working backwards me lorve.It's a pisstake but people that speak Portuguese can more or less understand Spanish, but people that speak Spanish, have no idea about anything in Portuguese.

Reading the fraff on this thread just dips your IQ.2 pages of bollocks really.Bar my post obviously.
Hey?And Natz, you're working backwards me lorve.It's a pisstake but people that speak Portuguese can more or less understand Spanish, but people that speak Spanish, have no idea about anything in Portuguese.
Lol now that I think about it its quite true.I was wondering how my portugese friend was able to decipher everything in spanish.Ah well rather learn spanish than portugese anyday tho.

hmmm, i dont know any angolans that beg portugal, though its quite possible
Yea most Angolan bruddas I know actually say their Angolan. There are some I come across that say their Portuguese but when I ask where their parents are from they say Angolan, just like some Caribbeans that say they are English.