Dani Alves moves the Nou Camp

I personally think that United need to buy top and established players at this point, especially if they become available like Alves is.

I would rather be going into the CL with Alves next season than Clyne.

Once you're back on top is when you start priortising for top younger players over top established ones. It took Wenger long enough to realise he had to start buying greatness to hope to become great again.

Agree but It depends on the quality of your young players tbh.

Ajax, United, Barca have all won loads with a gifted generation of young players.

You need a balance of both(well you don't need, but its desirable)

Man Utd don't have no quality young players tho thats the problem

Januzaj, Depay, Shaw, De Gea, but yeah there defo lacking in that area.

shaw is shit

• Downvote 3

I personally think that United need to buy top and established players at this point, especially if they become available like Alves is.

Once you're back on top is when you start priortising for top younger players over top established ones. It took Wenger long enough to realise he had to start buying greatness to hope to become great again.

Agree but It depends on the quality of your young players tbh.

Ajax, United, Barca have all won loads with a gifted generation of young players.

You need a balance of both(well you don't need, but its desirable)

Man Utd don't have no quality young players tho thats the problem

Januzaj, Depay, Shaw, De Gea, but yeah there defo lacking in that area.
shaw is shit

Buying from Southampton is a madness

Availble right backs

Dani alves

Clyne

Johnson

Walker

You choose

Clyne's 2nd half of the season has been meh compared to a good 1st half.

i5, Clyne is being talked about because you would bring a potential treble winning fullback as cover for an unproven one at the highest level that may or may not live up to his potential.

You call Alves a 'City signing' but signings like that led to league titles and look what happened when they went down the young, Brits with potential route with transfers like Sinclair and Rodwell.

Availble right backs

Dani alves

Clyne

Johnson

Walker

You choose

Every RB in the world is available for the right price.

Even your boxed in mentality should know that.

Stop trying to force this " Dead english RB" idea

Clyne's 2nd half of the season has been meh compared to a good 1st half.

i5, Clyne is being talked about because you would bring a potential treble winning fullback as cover for an unproven one at the highest level that may or may not live up to his potential.

You call Alves a 'City signing' but signings like that led to league titles and look what happened when they went down the young, Brits with potential route with transfers like Sinclair and Rodwell.

again ,I'm happy with an Alves signing.

I just don't get why we can't go for other RB's instead of signing a 32yo RB who is the last thing we need defensively.

If this is your mindset 

You will hate LVG for years to come.

As ive said name names

My mindset is the best players available in each position that can perform at the highest level now regardless of whether they are young or old.

I'd trust Alves in the CL next season more than Clyne and any other available alternatives.

• 2 weeks later...