Just jumped on prodirectsoccer

These are old but

46597.jpg

ICE COLD

these are beautiful

I had them black and gold legends as well

Horrible fit

NIK_10165_F.jpeg

had these in secondary school the all white with red tick ones wore it twice but it got jacked from my locker :( was proper gutted 

Vapors>>>>>any other boot Nike have made

c/s

been my main boots from the start, all the others were just flings.....

next season im making a come back (if my knees hold out)..... will wear world cups tho as i want to play center mid

• 1 month later...

I’ve got a 5-a-side tournament in Germany this weekend so I went to Niketown on Sunday to cop some vapors. I left there empty handed and disgusted by the fruity colourways that Nike are trying to push. The Vapors, Total 90s and Tiempos where all unacceptable and have no place on a football pitch. Had to llow it and cop some of these instead:

i4pxzb.jpg

k3vuw5.jpg

Pele 1970’s on sale for £80 in Sports Direct. Started breaking them in yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised.You won’t get the glove fit you get from Nike and Adidas Fit but they are definitely some of the comfiest boots I’ve worn. In terms of gameplay:

Control – Very good close control, but they feel a bit weird (atm) when dribbling at speed. It also sometimes goes a bit wayward when I turn with the outside of the boot. I think this is because there is a bit of space above my big toe. 7/10

Shooting – Felt an instant improvement in my shot power, accuracy and ability to curl. It also feels like the more you play the better they become. Would probably say these are as good as preds if not better. 9/10

Speed – Passionate about this as it’s my main asset. They’re definitely no vapours and the sizing issue I mentioned restricts your stride. Having said that they are so comfy and light so you can still blitz man for fun.  If your solely reliant on pace, then don’t cop these. 6/10

Verdict – Satisfied with the purchase already and I think they will get better the more I play in them. Still likely to have the vapours as my main boot, but these will make a decent alternative.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Puma-King-Luxury-Edition-FG-1.jpg

Puma-King-Luxury-Edition-FG-2-e.jpg

hard, £195 tho 

Puma x Hublot x Falco ecoSpeeds

Puma_2D00_Humblot_2D00_evoSPEED_2D00_Img

When it comes to special collaborations, PUMA are in a league of their own. This time the folks at PUMA Football have teamed up with luxury watch maker Hublot - official timekeeper for the forthcoming 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil - and star striker Falcao to deliver these rather tasty evoSPEED football boots.

Falcao signed a personal endorsement agreement with Hublot earlier this year, and in keeping with PUMA's reputation for collaborations, the German brand have teamed up with both parties to develop these bespoke evoSPEED boots all in the name of charity. 

The collaboration is part of a wider campaign that brings PUMA, Hublot and Falcao together to raise money for the “terrible living conditions” in Falcao’s Caribbean birth town - Grand Lagoon, Santa Marta. Hublot have commissioned a limited edition line of 'Falcao' watches, each of which will come with an exclusive pair of evoSPEED boots and a special display case.

Only 100 watches are available; 60 titanium and 40 King Gold priced at $17,000 and $40,000 - and you thought football boots were getting expensive! Working with Hublot, PUMA have created an evoSPEED 1.2 colourway for each watch. The stunning evoSPEED boots that will only be available with each watch sold, have each been personally signed by Falcao.

So how exactly have we got our hands on a pair? Well thanks to the guys at PUMA, we recently received a one-off SoccerBible pair, embroidered with our name on the insole tag - pretty cool right? And if you're wondering, yes, we've alerted PUMA about forgetting to post our $40,000 Hublot watch. 

So what about the boots themselves? Most noticeably, the lateral side of the boot bears no secondary 'PUMA' branding. Instead PUMA bring a luxury metallic silver to their iconic form stripe, combining spectacularly with the anodized black upper which has been treated with a techno-grain release paper.

More touch points include the luxury inner lining material taken from the Hublot watch strap, the woven Hublot label in the footbed and the printed Hublot logo on the heel tab. Underneath PUMA house a carbon-fibre foil beneath the tinted transparent outsole which is marked with Faclao's signature and the Hublot brand logo. The outsole is signed off with metallic red studs.

• 3 weeks later...

Apart from when it rained :rofl:

must stupid boot ever even tho they were so hard. Had them in white and blue.

So I made this post a couple months ago...

Saturday I order two pairs of the new preds off miadidas..

Tuesday get told I cant play football for a minimum of 12 months....

New levels of pain

Since then, I got a second opinion and have just had an operation so should be back playing in 6 weeks.

Added bonus, I ordered the boots and it was maximum delivery time 4 weeks (Custom boots). 4 weeks passes and still no boots. Long story short adidas claim some error and the boots end up coming last week (8 weeks) so they give me a FULL refund and I get the boots. 

Even got my name on them, something I always vowed I would never do and have taken the piss out of others for doing :lol:. By having the sticthing the same colour as the boot I tried convincing myself its not quite as bad. 

Reds are too much.

Ak09dau.jpg

• Upvote 2