Academic Thread

Yoshie

How do you apply for your grant?I've applied for my student loan, all going through OK. But I've had no mention of grants yet.I'm certain I'm eligible. Do Student Finance give it to your automatically? Or do you have to apply seperate?
Yeh i rang them up about this, they said because they're so busy they're still processing all the income assessed applications.So you will get your grant but they haven't processed it yet, but they've only give you the loan so you have something to live off untill it's done
Nice one.

lol, it is possible only to go in for lessons you know
C/SBlessing in disguise. And trust the Indians and other Asians that are neeks will have the sickest notes for you to use. But true, sixth form should be enjoyable with your peoples. Otherwise, it's like going uni a year earlier.

Finally got my room sorted. PENG fresh room with a conservatorium(or what ever that is) right next to it and close to the kitchen as well.My boys are coming down for my freshers but I dont know how they will fit. So one is gonna sleep on the floor, another in the conservatorium while one sleeps in the room of a room mate(who I haven't met yet).Right next to the university(the builiding I'm studying in is purple :/) and about 15mins from the sea front. Bare hills and sh*t thoughPlace isn't too white either saw a few black people which is great.Think I have hit the jackpot with this still

Finally got my room sorted. PENG fresh room with a conservatorium(or what ever that is) right next to it and close to the kitchen as well.My boys are coming down for my freshers but I dont know how they will fit. So one is gonna sleep on the floor, another in the conservatorium while one sleeps in the room of a room mate(who I haven't met yet).Right next to the university(the builiding I'm studying in is purple :/) and about 15mins from the sea front. Bare hills and sh*t thoughPlace isn't too white either saw a few black people which is great.Think I have hit the jackpot with this still
which uni u going to?seafront. meaning brighton, pompy ect

But true, sixth form should be enjoyable with your peoples. Otherwise, it's like going uni a year earlier.
lol, how do you work that out?
I didn't mean it is exactly like going uni a year earlier for everyone. For some people in uni, they don't get into the whole social thing, and essentially end up going lectures, library and home. I knew plenty of people like this at uni. I should have been more clear.

Sixth form first year>>>Did nothing but claim EMAbest year of my life I really doubt uni can reach it although I hope it doesout with the mandem(before everyone started doing their own thing) playing footie, sittin the common room crackin joke etcI prefer playing footie and cotching with my boys more than raving
c/s this. nothings better than having banter with good friends.

Sixth form first year>>>Did nothing but claim EMAbest year of my life I really doubt uni can reach it although I hope it doesout with the mandem(before everyone started doing their own thing) playing footie, sittin the common room crackin joke etcI prefer playing footie and cotching with my boys more than raving
c/s this. nothings better than having banter with good friends.

Who can I speak to besides these Student Finance England people? I keep calling and not getting through, and they never sent me a password/secret answer for my new application. This is pissing me off.
Tried the council? I spoke to them with regards to my tuition, don't know if they are the ones who deal with maintainance also but it's worth a shot.