VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Guest Klitschko
Bout to roll a zoint, someone recommend me a film, heavy on dialogue, no fantasy/ridiculous plot.
Cape Fear (Deniro)

So "The Hangover 2", what do I make of this? Having read reviews over the past week I've ignored what they have said and decided to put my overly critical hat away for the summer period. I enjoyed it, I laughed, I smiled and thought it was a good funny solid film. This is not meant to be an Alfred Hitchcock "Vertigo", "North By North West", Stanley Kubrick "2001 Space Odyssey" masterpiece, it was made with the intention to make people laugh. Yes near enough scene for scene it is like number 1, with the monkey for the baby, Bangkok for Las Vegas etc but if you enjoyed the 1st you will like this, expectations will be high no doubt after its debut. Critics have slated this and I am not surprised, simply because it is not aimed at them.Alan is a f*ck*ng nutcase, you can't help but laugh at some of the sh*t he does.

Yeah he is an absolute sh*t actor, just do what I do and avoid anything with his name on.
Lol I've never rated him as an actor from day one..lol I can't stand that whole cheeky chappy wide boy cokney acting does my nut inI didn't know what film was my mate just threw me aloada dvds to watch.Arrgh even mention of his name annoys.he either been poorly managed and constantly typecasted or is just a poor one trick pony of an actor..I go with latterThe guy from enders though was alright in it

Guest Klitschko

He's a clown, though most of his movies while sh*t, are entertaining all the same.You don't watch his films expecting anything other than a few laughs at brazen cockney swearing.

Yeah he is an absolute sh*t actor, just do what I do and avoid anything with his name on.
Lol I've never rated him as an actor from day one..lol I can't stand that whole cheeky chappy wide boy cokney acting does my nut inI didn't know what film was my mate just threw me aloada dvds to watch.Arrgh even mention of his name annoys.he either been poorly managed and constantly typecasted or is just a poor one trick pony of an actor..I go with latterThe guy from enders though was alright in it
Yeah thats the one.