That guy round the house

Guest28

You man killed it. This was me in the summer of 2006.• Watching Lost & Prison Break until the early hours of the morning. When I heard my mum waking up at about 7am I'd go sleep so she won't bother me about getting a job or setting tasks for me for the day.• Sleeping until 5pm just to drown out most of the day, then when I wake up the depression kicks in as I know I'll be up until 7am again with f*ck all to do.• Occasional things to do such as appointments or shopping trips are dragged out on purpose just to waste time. Getting off at the train stop just before my final destination just to jump on the bus which will take 20 minutes more of my day.• Having mum screwing at me because the dishes haven't been done ''You mean to say you've been home all day and you couldn't wash up the likkle dishes in the sink'' my reply would always be ''I haven't been in the kitchen you know, so I didn't know there were dishes there''• When I've slept throughout the whole day and wake up at 5pm I have a burst of excitement as I know there's a wave of new things on the internet for me to read and see. After 30 minutes of reading the latest topics on RWD/checking emails/checking MySpace, I realise that there's f*ck all for me to do now for 13 hours until I feel tired again.• Occasionally getting so pissed off at being bored that I tried applying for jobs online but when I saw that they expect me to write an essay on ''The last time you felt you were part of a team'' I realise how long it is, x off the page and end up back in the Whatever room of RWD.• Browsing RWD until I've read everything, then I'd promise myself that I won't go back onto the site until an hours time to allow fresh posts and reading material to be made and as soon as I x the page off my finger's already taking me into the bookmarks to go back onto RWD.• Days with bredrins come like paradise until the day's about to end and I realise I'll be back in my room in a few hours.• Masturbating until my d*ck's sore, promising myself that that time was the last one for today then seeing the new Bangbros video released with a peng lightie and giving in to the temptation.• Taking meaningless trips to Oxford Street just to walk amongst the crowd and have a false sense of accomplishment when I got back indoors thinking ''Yes, I did something today''.• Eating my 10th serving of Birdseye Chicken Nuggets and McCain's Oven Chips.• Mass guilt when it starts to get light outside.Thank f*ck that life's over. Don't know how guys do that sh*t 24/7.

MORE REAL TALK IN THIS THREAD THAN THE SONG R.KELLY MADE AND FABOLOUS' 3RD ALBUM PUT TOGETHER.It's a f*ck*ng joke.The Keith Miller lifestyle is very unhealthy and I am truly suffering; this must be a test. Me being awake at this time is NORMAL, before I didnt know what 5.58am was. The night is my good friend now we respect each other.Other day I asked one associate if he has any crime for me, does that even make sense? Vowed I wouldn't go back to the college days but the darkside calls me stronger than ever.Can say this though...My room is now tidy as f*ck, music is tagged too perfection, can probably cook better than my dad now, I have read a few literature classics, broke my PB of tennis ball kick ups, know how to install a boiler and watched the best TV show ever (The Wire).Meh...

Other day I asked one associate if he has any crime for me, does that even make sense?
LMFAOi had to re-read this threadwas trying so hard not to burst out laughin.these quotes have slayed me differently.
man aint got 50p for a rubicon still.
I HAVE TO f*ck*ng STEAL SLEEP
bare wasteman in this threadlmaoour mums must be pissed

i finished uni like a month ago nowgraduate jobs dont look too appealing right nowso im thinkin of doin something boring in retail for a couple monthsthat shud motivate me to move on to a better jobplus alot of the companies graduate stuff you have to apply in september and aprilthis is not a good time to find work

Guest Flat Eric
im gonna txt my chick now n wake her upcuz im f*ckin crazy like that.ill txt her " Are u asleep "
"Yes?""You better be"DO IT, it will show that you care
WTFi thought it was monday all this time.
lmfao10/10 thread

this whole thread was me for four months after i graduated years back. For the first few weeks it was sick. Then the novelty wore.I ain't going to lie, i had never felt so waste or depressed in my life. Plus when you got no P and nothing to do it almost feels like some disabled type levels.Some of you guys should try and use this time to work on yourselves, push yourself to the limit socially and try and overcome embarassment. For example go to the street and try and draw anything with a flange that moves, do the moonwalk around a group of strangers etc. Do anything to entertain yourselves that gets you away from a comp for awhile.The biggest trap is that you can actually go for days (even weeks) without verbally talking to anyone (excluding your parents). Its f*cked.

Its not about being a waste child like that around the house! Since i finished college on friday, ive been out finding work. Got a couple of calls already. Just looking for an office job. £10+ an hour, monday-friday, 9am-5pm, til Sept/Oct is MEEEE hopefully by Monday. Im on this this.... Its not about staying indoors. Be serious ppl lol.

LMFAO @ JamalStealing sleepYour f*ck*ng sickPMSL @ AdidasIm usually working or on holiday on my summer holidays so I am yet to experience what certain man in here go throughBut I have been dosing around for the last 2 weeks playing FM with the VIP2 manNeed to fix up and start work