That guy round the house

Guest28

• 3 years later...

man just had a phantom poo.u kno them 1s when u wipe ur bum after n theres nothing there!

i swear i can't even name a single thing i've done between now and last friday.all days just blend together

gonna text my chick at about 5pm 2moro still
Take off that predictive text thing and type it with proper punctuation, spelling and grammar. Takes longer.

remember 1-4 had to make a antenna from a spoon to get a sh*t picture to watch liverpool on channel 5 uefa cupthose where the daysmy diy antenna was sick

my dad always slews me if he sees me awake at 5am when he gets up for work. i dnt usually leave my room at night tho unless its a quik toilet ting, otherwise im jammin bare quiet with my headphones onC/S CT, my mumzy keeps pesterin me about gettin a job.
:lol: :lol: :lol: THEM ONES. SAME ERE. All creeping to the toilet incase I wake someone up at f*ck*ng 4am and they clock I aint slept. Ive actually started to pretend ive applied for jobs aswell'Mum, was there any post this morning''No Jamal''MY GOD. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA f*ck*ng REPLY. I REALLY THOUGHT ID GET THIS ONE'

LMAO Jamal has actually brought a tear to my eye in this thread. Well done son.
Bruv, thats not the half of it.Ive had to print off CVs and put a fake address on the envelope so I can give my mum something to post to make it look like im applying for sh*t. 'Clinton and Bagwells Solicitors'

not even a lack of money tingjus nothing to doalso what u know about takin the longest possible route to get to where ur goinit could b the next stop on the train but u take the bus in the opposite direction then get another bus goin another direction then go on a train on a next line...

fully creased

this was a powerful thread

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow gunna try switch it up,

May sit on a different sofa... watch different TV channels...might even open the curtains or something

Mad crazy in this bitch

loool chusss!!!

Bummy guys log

Day....something

The living room is lighter from here, but this may be a result of the open curtains

I need a wee, I will see how long I can hold it for

I may rearrange the fridge

• Upvote 3

Guest chap44uns

could never lose motivation is my name Billy

it's so peak when you have a good b.idea but you have to wait and stack before u can execute it

di life

Have you walked into any recruitment agency's ?

Tip: say that you worked for business that have recently gone out of business that should at least get you to do a typing test inside the agency and the excel and word test and every man on here is literate in them things on here. Should be able to to demand an admin job getting at least £10 a hour better than nothing. Just stay on their backs

damn didnt even remember making this thread

the way sh*t aint changed, only thing different is im in uni

i got a part time job with no f*ck*ng overtime, im bored as fuccccccckkkk

who else gets excited having a shower. take extra long preparing urself

sometimes i just like to get dressed up like im about to go out, ffeels like i got a motive that way lool