Surely I wan't the only one...

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEX WOULD GOT TUMPED IN THE NOSE FIRST THEN I WOULD OF PROCEEDED TO PUMMEL THOSE f*ckIN PRICKS HEADS INTO THE FLOOR. WATCHING THAT AGAIN GETS ME MAD!!! TRUTHFULLY MOHAMMED DIDNT DESERVE THAT AT ALL BEX IS A PRICK AND DALE AND STUART WHAT ARE THEM MAN ON ABOUT HE SQUARED UP TO HER MAN WAS BEIN CIVILIZED AND BEX WANTED TO GO ON LIKE THE BIG SHOT.SMH PEOPLE THESE DAYS.

lol was speaking 2 my oy bout this... the amount of bullshit jeniffer was sayin on 2nite show..basically its on 4 dale 2 be aggresive but nt darnel.. lolhow could mo cry aswel... he prob cried out of anger.. bt sometimes u got 2 do whats right fu*k the consequences

aerhgraet#haerhtahtrsthrathbarthaethaethbraehbrthbaehI HAVN'T WATCHED THIS BB FOR VARIOUS REASONS, BUT MY MUM GOT ON MY LINE ON FRIDAY AND I JUST SEE THIS sh*t. I COULD KILL A MAN RIGHT NOW.GEWGESRdehrbrdthbdethbdethgbMY MAN ACTUALLY SPAT IN HIS FACE AND MAN JUST BLINKED???SOME VICTIM.THEN TO TOP IT OFF THEM EFFEMINATE LOOKING d*ckS WERE ON A HYPE AND STILL LOOKING TO SWITCH ON MAN.+LAUGH MY f*ck*ng ASS OFF AT THE BATTIES GOING WEST WHEN DARNELL WAS READY TO ROLL.

LOLLRWBWBVFIRWEG!!!Did anybody notice that pokemon kat getting scared when darnell was whiling out?watch at 2:28 she gets prang!!!
5:33anyone notice how that luke boy was bare quiet and shook but when rex and MO was leavin he stood up telling them get out after they left, like he was actually tryna back it ?

5:33anyone notice how that luke boy was bare quiet and shook but when rex and MO was leavin he stood up telling them get out after they left, like he was actually tryna back it ?
lol yeh, like say he was guna show man something if man didnt get out.

lol yeh, like say he was guna show man something if man didnt get out.
LMFAOMy mum said 'oo look at mr muscle' when he said that

THIS WAS SICKf*ckIN 2 MUCHMOHAMED ... THIS GUY WILL DISSAPPEAR WHEN HE LEAVES THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE... MARLIS HAVE CULTIVATED A REPUTATION IN THIS COUNTRY AND HE HAS DESTROYED THATCRYING AFTA A QUEEN SPAT IN YOUR FACE... I WOULD BLEACH THAT MANS SKIN AND TAKE HIS MELANIN HE HAS BROUGH SHAME 2 THE HOUSE OF BROWNUTTER DISGUSTDARNELL HAS JUS BECOME MY FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE.... HE WAS FULLY ON SWINGERS WITH ANY1... THE WAY MAN BACKED IT ON HIS ONESS MARCHING INTO THAT BEDROOOM LIKE SOME GREAZY ALBINO BADMANTHATS THAT GANGBANGER DARNELLL ... MOHAMMED SHUD HAVE HIS MELANIN EXTRACTED AND GIVEN 2 DARNELLJENNI IS A c*nt... DALE IS A COWARD...REX IS A TOTAL BADMAN... CLEARLY IN THERE 4 THE HYPE 4 HIS RESTAURANT... I STIL DNT KNOW ITS NAME THO BIG BROTHER HAV EDITED HIM RIDICULOUSLY...
lmfao
fsfdgdgdgs

Guest Radio
THIS WAS SICKf*ckIN 2 MUCHMOHAMED ... THIS GUY WILL DISSAPPEAR WHEN HE LEAVES THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE... MARLIS HAVE CULTIVATED A REPUTATION IN THIS COUNTRY AND HE HAS DESTROYED THATCRYING AFTA A QUEEN SPAT IN YOUR FACE... I WOULD BLEACH THAT MANS SKIN AND TAKE HIS MELANIN HE HAS BROUGH SHAME 2 THE HOUSE OF BROWNUTTER DISGUSTDARNELL HAS JUS BECOME MY FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE.... HE WAS FULLY ON SWINGERS WITH ANY1... THE WAY MAN BACKED IT ON HIS ONESS MARCHING INTO THAT BEDROOOM LIKE SOME GREAZY ALBINO BADMANTHATS THAT GANGBANGER DARNELLL ... MOHAMMED SHUD HAVE HIS MELANIN EXTRACTED AND GIVEN 2 DARNELLJENNI IS A c*nt... DALE IS A COWARD...REX IS A TOTAL BADMAN... CLEARLY IN THERE 4 THE HYPE 4 HIS RESTAURANT... I STIL DNT KNOW ITS NAME THO BIG BROTHER HAV EDITED HIM RIDICULOUSLY...
lmfao
fsfdgdgdgs
hahaha darnell even maddles about like a gorilla with a hunch back lol