SLEEP PARALYSIS

Guest SKYSCRAPER

omg! it happens to me all the time & it still scares me. everytime i think i will be able to control it but i cant & the feeling's unbearable. at time my ears start ringing & when i was young i used to grind my teeth because of that 'pressure' feeling on my chest. it usually happens when i am overly tired, in a new place or anxious about something u kno deep in thought before i sleep. i remember it used to happen to me when i went to this other boarding skul. but the school was haunted & that was def not sleep paralysis!! everytime it happens i wake up & pray & then sleep with my bible beside me & it makes it stop & i keep the ;ight on. used 2 go into mum's room & it would stop for a bit but dont realli leave at hme & am a bit grown now!!!! sometimes i wake up & go watch tv or something because i wud be soooo tired & wen i drift back 2 sleep it starts again. at times it feels like someone is sitting on my chect & at times i feel someone in the bed & the hands all over me its horrible. & i always see the figures as well but they change appearance sort of. i cant sleep without something covering me..like a blanket or bed sheet in summer..coz it always happens for some reason. so no matter how hot i am i ave to stay under the blanket. i remember once i was soo tired & my hands were out of the duvet coz i was hot & it was dangling on the side of the bed. & i 'woke' up & i could feel something pulling at me & there was like loads of laughter & i couldnt move or scream. couldnt see anything cause my view was kinda covered & i really didnt want to look & it was like that for a whiiiile! i thot i was gonna die! when it stops i prayed grabbed my bible & slept with the light on. kept waking up every 10mins tho my heart was beating soooo fast!!

Guest Flat Eric
happens about twice a week. remember one time i was hearing some noises woke up and cudnt move. thought someone was in my yard was just looking at the ceiling for time.
Nah that's just known as shook
:unsure: , no lie. i told my lil sister to go downstairs.
swear u cant talk while paralysed fum

happens about twice a week. remember one time i was hearing some noises woke up and cudnt move. thought someone was in my yard was just looking at the ceiling for time.
LOL, bet the Paralysis made him urinate too

lol @ not sensing the sarcasm.

LOL, bet the Paralysis made him urinate too
yh, definitely not funny.

Guest David Braund
Yeah used to have it frequently one time..Not much recently.The annoyimnng thing is you are trying to get up or think you are shouting, but in reality you are making them Master P noisesIt could be a spiritual thing cuz yeah I do tend to see/feel somone/something at presentIt usually happens when I sleep chest wards.
:lol: LOL @ me waking up the house shouting "UUUUUUUNNNNGGGHHHHH UUUUUNNNGGGHHHH NANA-NANA NANA-NANA" in terror at 6AM.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest PennyTraitor

50/50 on the highlightd bit. Although the fact many ppl describe the same thing (even those who are nt religious) is interesting. Bt u can def die frm this kind of thing,they will say its a heart attack bt boy...

50/50 on the highlightd bit. Although the fact many ppl describe the same thing (even those who are nt religious) is interesting. Bt u can def die frm this kind of thing,they will say its a heart attack bt boy...
Oh definately it can kill you, no doubt about that, I just ain't sure about no ''spirit''. Like I said, no evidence of a spirit or soul anywhere, never has been.But the bottom line is, f*ck THAT lol.

I used to get this often, like 3 times a week, normally after I'd been drinking or had been anxious for whatever reason.I've heard demonic noises, seen a shadow of something swarming my room, seen someone sitting on my bed, felt I was falling off my bed and tried to crawl to my parents room, when I got there their room was a cave :mellow: Fully f*cked.

p.s u lot should b careful this sh*t can kill u in ur sleep. Its power of the mind and 'spirit' dnt let them duppies invade u
Are you serious?It's all in the mind IMO, no evidence of a spirit.
known unknowns n unknown unknowns bruv...logic means nothing in the bigger picture
Yes there's alot we don't know, but why do we need to jump to the supernatural just becasue we can't explain something?