Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

ur like 1 guy i know. he loves them locations where he can be in a handful of black guys so theres less competitions for girls and he wont get badded up. tbh its not really about watching face. do u init. IMO if ur going on these types of holidays and ur remotely "urban", zante,malia,napa should be the 1st places that cross ur mind
Its not about competition for women, I am not even drawing, but I have had enough of raving to the same music, I find this uk funky to be sh*t and like the hedkandi style funky house, I don't wanna hear grime or baseline and I wanna hear electro house and maybe some RnB & Rap on the odd night.Though, Napa is full of hype from what is said on here and from what I hear.Ibiza have Urbanish raves and they isn't nearly as much hype as napa as everyone first thought is Napa to go away to.Allow going Ibiza to hear the same stuff at home, would rather go Ibiza and rave to djs I don't hear in the UK tbh.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though, the two people I am rolling with love this crappy uk finky wonky etc etc.So, I am pissed.I'm gonna chill in the corner then kick to the hotel @ 2 or 3 in the morning.Though it is sad,, wherever there is a place where alot of black youth go there is always big drama, I left all that sh*t in the "Young man standing, rumble, stampede" era of raving.

Though, the two people I am rolling with love this crappy uk finky wonky etc etc.So, I am pissed.I'm gonna chill in the corner then kick to the hotel @ 2 or 3 in the morning.Though it is sad,, wherever there is a place where alot of black youth go there is always big drama, I left all that sh*t in the "Young man standing, rumble, stampede" era of raving.
those were the days *sighs and looks out of window*

im kinda pissed i never went got people on face book saying they have met my brothers out there if its so great why are people coming on face book telling man about their wonderfull time while they are still out there f*ck off making man vex coz i look out the window and see grey sky

those were the days *sighs and looks out of window*
Alie...............But I am older now and them tings nah mek it no more!

nah never that motherland init

im kinda pissed i never went got people on face book saying they have met my brothers out there if its so great why are people coming on face book telling man about their wonderfull time while they are still out there f*ck off making man vex coz i look out the window and see grey sky
ur typing cracks me up everytime looooooool

Too many posts to quote, I'm not in it.Red Carpet >>>> ___________________+Didn't see J_Lovely :mellow:+Tipper - what Manny, Scouse, Brum beef? One cockney caught a hot box and got sat, but that's the only ting any Manny Man were involved in. We were strictly on a vibes ting. Dizzle all over the gaff.+LOL @ the commotion outside play where man's chest was hanging out. The d*ckhead only went and ran next to me looking for man to defend slash help him :eyebrow: Shout outs to the spray.+I didn't see any chains getting lifted or any nonsense on the beach. I suppose if you look like food, you'll get eaten *shrugs*+"Too many gyal, too many many gyal" IMO "SHEEEEZ!"+LMAO @ the amount of peds and quads hitting the tarmac. Not everyone is built for the island.=Good times, a lot of hype and status.P.S.Track 9 slash Do you mind, naturally.

Sounds like Hezbollah or some sh*t out there... too much madness.But as always theres two or more sides to every story. and I guess a lot of whats being said is probably hear say. Although recently the news media has been reporting nuff armshouse out there, mainly Napa, Malia and Zante. So all the negative stuff surrounding these islands won't do it any favors!imo it's a minority of people (mainly boys) with a lack of intelligence and maturity that ultimately will f*ck it up for everybody in the end...especially when these island clubs and bars are forced to shut down.

dont know who was involved, but someone threw a bottle that was broken at some guy and it opened up he's chest..the screamed.. 'i can see hes bits inside' to which everyone ran and then door men gassed the area!

dont know who was involved, but someone threw a bottle that was broken at some guy and it opened up he's chest..the screamed.. 'i can see hes bits inside' to which everyone ran and then door men gassed the area!
I heard that ____ walked up to the guy and put something to his chest. Then he dropped to the floor then he got stomped out by _____ . Thats when the security came through and gassed the area. bare stories flying about.