This Myspace whore...

I.B.Blackman

LMFAOYOU GOT FULLY PARRED!
& one can only imagine how much worse the par was before you edited it.
If I knew real ppl on this forum to try save face to then i wud of edited itthat is how it was written*goes tesco*
Why Tesco?Boots would be better for your eyelashes
LMFAO

She boyed you immensely.You took it like a bitch.If you were on a "gunning down bitches who think they're too nice" thing from the start, you would have parred her consistently.But you didnt.You tried to get a lash.And when you couldntThen said that you hate chicks like this/shes expendable reh reh reh.Take it like a man. She wasnt that into you.
any local slosh took you for a rosey and jim watching dungaree wearing cbbc before nap time yout
The f*ck?why up evidence of you getting parred by a slosh AND using them weak barsi feel to ban you

Guest Sorter.
She boyed you immensely.You took it like a bitch.If you were on a "gunning down bitches who think they're too nice" thing from the start, you would have parred her consistently.But you didnt.You tried to get a lash.And when you couldntThen said that you hate chicks like this/shes expendable reh reh reh.Take it like a man. She wasnt that into you.
any local slosh took you for a rosey and jim watching dungaree wearing cbbc before nap time yout
The f*ck?why up evidence of you getting parred by a slosh AND using them weak barsi feel to ban you
:D why even post this?

If I knew real ppl on this forum to try save face to then i wud of edited itthat is how it was written*goes tesco*
but seriously we went same secondary school so that comment is void now fam and you shouldnt hav put this here. :D

How I would of dealt with the situation would be like this: send messages back and forth over myspace and then would of come out with the line I think we really click what would you say if I asked for your number (u do it fast as it’s a bosh) she will say yeah couple hours later call her up make a bond stay on the phone for hours manipulate the situation to make you look different from every other breh. Don’t go on to aggy but don’t let her take the piss out of u (I see that happen in the msn exchange) tell her you want to take her out on a date but set the day of the date (cinema etc) two weeks away so it seems like long time away. This is when you tell her you want to link her b4 the cinema date she is very likely to say yes if you have her fiending for you. Go to her yard (if you can yours otherwise) try and go in the bedroom start playing games with her like tickling touching etc then hold her and kiss her then pull away saying she is turning you on enough and you want her now! But you don’t want her to get the wrong idea about you 9/10 times this will work she will be so besotted that u can do ur ting squirt and leave .

Guest WAVESURFER
How I would of dealt with the situation would be like this: send messages back and forth over myspace and then would of come out with the line I think we really click what would you say if I asked for your number (u do it fast as it’s a bosh) she will say yeah couple hours later call her up make a bond stay on the phone for hours manipulate the situation to make you look different from every other breh. Don’t go on to aggy but don’t let her take the piss out of u (I see that happen in the msn exchange) tell her you want to take her out on a date but set the day of the date (cinema etc) two weeks away so it seems like long time away. This is when you tell her you want to link her b4 the cinema date she is very likely to say yes if you have her fiending for you. Go to her yard (if you can yours otherwise) try and go in the bedroom start playing games with her like tickling touching etc then hold her and kiss her then pull away saying she is turning you on enough and you want her now! But you don’t want her to get the wrong idea about you 9/10 times this will work she will be so besotted that u can do ur ting squirt and leave .
LOLSick play-by-play.