Official Track + Field

X-T

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the commentary here r cussing him... saying he coudl have prob done 9.5 if he tried hard enough.jamaicans dont have a histroy of drugs so bwoi... i admit..he is THAT guy.remember marion jones doing this only to be caught later on.
He aint one of them 90s sprinters who look like body builders.
thats the worst part, his build sort of goes against the 'ideal' anatomy of sprint runners. but carl lewis wasnt big either

Every Jamaican who bought the Gleaner from all 5 years back knew about Bolt. Everyone that followed Jamaican high school champs knew about Bolt! Feels like its all paid offMan buss the sweep!!! Repping the country in true fashion. f*ck them cheating Yanks, the second they got cleaned up, who was there to take their rightful place? You ficking right.Usain Bolt to di f*ckin werll!!!and f*ck asafa, you couldnt even got my silver.

Every Jamaican who bought the Gleaner from all 5 years back knew about Bolt. Everyone that followed Jamaican high school champs knew about Bolt! Feels like its all paid offMan buss the sweep!!! Repping the country in true fashion. f*ck them cheating Yanks, the second they got cleaned up, who was there to take their rightful place? You ficking right.Usain Bolt to di f*ckin werll!!!and f*ck asafa, you couldnt even got my silver.
LOLLightning Bolt...Ripped it!Very disappointed in Asafa.