so kfc have hiked their prices

The Somalian

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zinger tower meal is me until last night went to my mums house after come back from dog track and she was watching some show on bbc1 and I see them show some picture with the zinger burger saying it don’t provide nothing but gives you heart disease so I thought f that

Guest WAVESURFER
Zinger tower meal is me until last night went to my mums house after come back from dog track and she was watching some show on bbc1 and I see them show some picture with the zinger burger saying it don’t provide nothing but gives you heart disease so I thought f that
Nah, I saw that too, but at the end, it said that since the programme was made, KFC have taken the transfats out of Zingers now, so it's not like that any more.I was worried too, Zinger is a must in KFC.It's cool now though.

....The other meals are a bump I brought that hot rod ting last week and feel like I got bumped...
so it wasnt only me then? I got this about a month ago, feelin mad hungry thought yeah for a blue i should feel content....i swear i get more satisfaction from the mini variety. I swear the guy must ave left suttin out the box or suttin cos NO WAY...smh

I use to get the mini variety meal for £1.99 and I was cool with that stayed that price for years then it when up to £2.19 im cool with that also still works out to be good value now its £2.39 and 10p for ketchup and to buy a fizzy drink from normal shop works out £3.00 not worth it to be honest dixy is me nowAlso shops have started to charge 60p for fizzy drinks not feeling inflation because all that cash builds up over a period of time Any other price hikes we all should know about?
dixy in dalston?aint been dere 4 ages, dere how wings are serious tho!!

Guest M12 Part 2

this happend to me yesterday.went to buy 2 mini fillets. put 2 nugs on the desk and got plainfaced. they are now £1.19 each, completely defeated the purpose of me clearing my change had to break into a 10 note.

Guest WAVESURFER
this happend to me yesterday.went to buy 2 mini fillets. put 2 nugs on the desk and got plainfaced. they are now £1.19 each, completely defeated the purpose of me clearing my change had to break into a 10 note.
£1.19 FOR A f*ck*ng MINI FILET?!?!!??!THAT IS A PAR.KFC BOYCOTT STARTS RIGHT NOW.